I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay?

Discus and support I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the remote play feature as part of the xcloud preview. I have a busy family and the tv is often used. I e got a load of great games on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/timcatuk, Sep 12, 2020.

1. /u/timcatuk
    /u/timcatuk Guest

I love the remote play feature as part of the xcloud preview. I have a busy family and the tv is often used. I e got a load of great games on my Xbox that aren’t in xcloud so I’ve been streaming them.

I see no mention of how or if this will stay post xcloud public launch. Anybody know anything?

submitted by /u/timcatuk
    [link] [comments]

/u/timcatuk, Sep 12, 2020
  2. BiohazardBR Win User

App de streaming móvil y consola[Console and mobile streaming app]

Hi there,
     Unfortunately for now, the Project Xcloud in the Xbox Streaming Preview App it's not avaible in all countries, and this can be the issue. But if you want to stream from you Xbox to your cellphone they need to be connected in the
     same network.
  3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. futsukayoi desu Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Worth doing asap if you have xcloud preview and turn on console streaming. Have been playing red dead 2 on my phone using the streaming and it works great
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. CptThade Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I love that idea to stream from console with azure redirect that used in xcloud services c:.
Thema:

1. I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay? - Similar Threads - I’m loving home

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  7. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  8. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  9. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  10. This menu, I am in love with. It oddly reminds me of NXE from the 360 days. (I’m in beta)

in XboX Insiders
    This menu, I am in love with. It oddly reminds me of NXE from the 360 days. (I’m in beta): [IMG] submitted by /u/Nitroboosting [link] [comments]