I’m losing BP tokens on MW2. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed it. Anyone else had...

Discus and support I’m losing BP tokens on MW2. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed it. Anyone else had... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately when playing MW2 on Xbox series x I am losing BP tokens. I had 4 saved up so knew I was going to buy a sector. I played a game won a token but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ace020599, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Ace020599
    Ace020599 Guest

I’m losing BP tokens on MW2. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed it. Anyone else had...

Lately when playing MW2 on Xbox series x I am losing BP tokens. I had 4 saved up so knew I was going to buy a sector. I played a game won a token but it reduced to 3 instead of increasing to 5. Even after restarting it didn’t fix it.

Anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it?

:)

Ace020599, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I’m losing BP tokens on MW2. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed it. Anyone else had this problem?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support but no worries as I will be helping you. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, if that still didn't work, it would be best to reach out to the game support in that way they can check and investigate further to deploy an immediate fix.
  3. LestenD Win User

Xbox game chat not working

I’ve been having the same problem and it’s on games I’ve had for a long time. I’ve noticed the problem on R6, a multiplayer game that I’ve always had working game chat on, and it doesn’t work on DayZ which also has had normal game chat before the problem.
    I can hear game chat occasionally, but I’m not able to talk back. I’ve updated my controllers and I can talk fine in party chat. Thanks to anyone that can help me with my strange problem!
  4. Metal10957 Win User

Locked Cars

I am interested if anyone else has ever received free tokens. This is the first time I've heard of it.
  5. SirJOW Win User

Unlock Gear Info

Awesome! Thanks, I will be prestiging a lot for the first time in an IW game then...well, I'll be pushing the button on COD4 and MW2 to get those 2 tokens now too:)

And I agree, at first glance my first 5 tokens are all going to weapons and perks gear unlocks...ACR and Assassin will be 1 each...and I will have to think about the the other 3 more carefully...but definitely unlock gears as well...everything else you can
    spend tokens on seems extremely frivolous.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox game chat not working

I’ve been having the same problem and it’s on games I’ve had for a long time. I’ve noticed the problem on R6, a multiplayer game that I’ve always had working game chat on, and it doesn’t work on DayZ which also has had normal game chat before the
    problem. I can hear game chat occasionally, but I’m not able to talk back. I’ve updated my controllers and I can talk fine in party chat. Thanks to anyone that can help me with my strange problem!
    Think it has to do with the mass amount of users right now
Thema:

1. I’m losing BP tokens on MW2. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed it. Anyone else had... - Similar Threads - I’m losing tokens

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  7. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  8. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  9. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  10. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1