I'm looking to get my account refixed

Discus and support I'm looking to get my account refixed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with getting not stuck in getting cyber bullied by everybody in GTA v online. That would be most appreciated since I'm sick and tired of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin Long1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Austin Long1
    Austin Long1 Guest

I need help with getting not stuck in getting cyber bullied by everybody in GTA v online. That would be most appreciated since I'm sick and tired of getting my feelings hurt by griefers and people that can't respect me and people that know how to push my buttons in a certain way

:)

Austin Long1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. InuyashaFighting Fan Win User

im having issues with rejoining the fortnite crew and nothing change about the payment

All it shows is managed and I cancelled it to refix it and it wouldn't let me.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

I'm not getting my rewards in my account

Hello RadBrowMK,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Brazilian Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will
    not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account
    to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ )
    , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your
    account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.
  4. ImmenSe Voltage Win User

I'm not getting my Achievements

On the achievements themselves what percentage does it show as completed for the ones you were expecting to unlock?
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. ColonelLanders Win User

I attempted all of these things and they didn't pop. I sent the survey, so I'll just have to be patient for the time being.
Thema:

1. I'm looking to get my account refixed - Similar Threads - I'm looking account

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  7. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  8. I'm looking to buying a new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to buying a new headset: I'm looking to buying a wireless headset for my Xbox series x and I am unsure on which is the better quality for both sound and speech so I can to talk friends, id rather not need to pay masses...
  9. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b
  10. I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.: Have decided to make my own puzzles. Have lots of nice pictures from many trips. Have made three at the expert level and enjoyed doing them. Maybe MSFT will eventually do something. I refuse to...