I’m looking for some girl to play

Discus and support I’m looking for some girl to play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GearedSlaughter, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I’m looking for some girl to play

Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and kind but i never met any while playing but i want that to change add me im a very kind person funny and let me know if you wanna play any time it would really make my day

:)

GearedSlaughter, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Default_570 Win User

Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and kind but i never met any while playing but i want that to change add me Gearedslaughter im a very kind person funny and let me know if you wanna play any time it would really make my day
    Not many girls play Halo or Destiny 2 but here are a few out there

Some are real good a Left 4 Dead 2 as well
  4. XCA GhOsTtOwN Win User

Girls Gaming Community

Guys, the ones that for some reason are anti girl, please give it a rest. I too run a gaming community with a division for anyone to play in guys and girls, as well as a girls only division. Some girls prefer to play with other girls, i for one see why,
    just read some of the post on this forum. If you dont like seeing girls post about their girls only communities, well don't look at the forum.
  5. FkMeAngel Win User

Girl Gamers to play COD: Ghosts with?

Looking For some girl gamers to play with. I have the 360 and we play ghosts. And yes I'm a girl gamer whose name happens to be but that doesn't mean you can stalk me. I also have some friends who happen to be girls
  6. bowski477 Win User

Looking for some {Girl} gamers.

Thema:

1. I’m looking for some girl to play - Similar Threads - I’m looking girl

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  7. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  8. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  9. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  10. it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says...: i have tried restarting my xbox; deleting my account and reinstalling it pulling that cable out and holding the button for 10 seconds i really don’t know what to do anymore it getting on my nerves...