I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

Discus and support I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Love this game :) And the online is fun with friends! There's still a ton of players and the cheating/hacking in minimal. The only time I see that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Jan 8, 2016.

1. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

Love this game I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. :) And the online is fun with friends!

There's still a ton of players and the cheating/hacking in minimal. The only time I see that is when I get the phone invites on the phone saying "10000 RP $900000 hack" junk just don't join any of those lobbies and your good!

MoshedBrotatoe, Jan 13, 2016
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I've finally met Trevor last night and he is quite possibly the greatest videogame character of all time. This game just gets better and better. I love how you can switch between characters on the fly.

brandiesel1, Jan 17, 2016
  3. I used to love the random locations you'd find Trevor when you switched to him, my favourite is top of a mountain in a dress... I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. ;)

Seriously Scott, Jan 17, 2016
  4. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

I haven't played this game in a while because I got tired of not having anyone to play with and the constant griefing online, but I realize why it's such a great game.

I'll add some of you (back) onto my friend's list so we can play it together some time soon (I'm free all day today, and tomorrow as well, on account of the MLK Jr. holiday). I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 17, 2016
  5. Hmm, I'm having trouble (re)adding some of you guys. It keeps telling me that it didn't work and to try again later. Did some of you block me, perhaps? Nothing against you, if you did (not like I could do anything about it anyways), I just want to know if
    that might be the reason for it. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. ;)

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  6. John Dowding Win User

the open online is/was chock full of griefers, running around in your own game with a few mates is a laugh we had a few forum sessions hosted by Cloud which were a right laugh, although Neurotic Hog tried his best to traumatise me.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Isn't there any story expansions? Didn't GTA IV have them?
  8. iBakez Win User

GTA 5 story was great fun and Trevor was an awesome character BUT the MP or GTA online was a huge pile of junk imo

Far better then Nico Bellen.d i suppose
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

Ah GTA V.

The opening sequence.

Pretty good apart from like "FIFA" it presumes you play nothing but "GTA" all your life and know the controls like the back of your hand.

My wife was watching me play the opening scene with keen interest until I ended up running for cover behind this van... pushed a wrong button and sent my character into a slow motion face plant that left me in a crumpled heap on the floor... much to the
    bemusement of Mrs Azrael.

Had that 1st Person view existed then it could have spared me some blushes...

It's a good game. Too bad the game has such a bad rep for being full of chavs, jerks and cheaters. That's what keeps the rest of my buddies away from it.
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

Is it me or are the controls super sensitive in first person mode? I turned sensitivity down but it's still hard to aim. Maybe I just haven't played an FPS game in a long time...
Thema:

1. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant. - Similar Threads - I'm late party

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c