im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...

Discus and support im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; now me and this guy was just having a good friendly convo, when he stated that he should never of tried to revive i said i know it was a bitch move... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UNlNVlTED GUEST, Nov 27, 2017.

1. im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...

now me and this guy was just having a good friendly convo, when he stated that he should never of tried to revive i said i know it was a bitch move and boom com banned for 21 weeks wtf?? right or wrong?? becuase every where i searched bitch isnt even a
    offensive word swear word of any kind and speically not in microsoft terms of serrvice

:)

UNlNVlTED GUEST, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Banned until the 5/12/14

hi ive been banned for 2 weeks for apparently cheating to which i do not know how i cheated. i have been banned since saturday (been banned for 5 days so far) i have posted another post in the forums but the reply looked like it was literally copy/paste
    from the email i got. i was banned for 2 weeks 5 days ago after only getting xbox live a couple of days previous. i know its only 2 weeks but i do not expect to be banned just 2 days after paying £40 for gold membership. This is the first xbox i have ever
    owned and so far am seriously unhappy with the help i am receiving. The account that is banned is -GT -itsJudgeDread

ChainingDrip653, Nov 27, 2017
  3. ZippyTube
    ZippyTube Guest
    Voice Communication ban Due To A Suspension

Basically ive been banned for a month when it says 2 weeks. Now every account on my xbox is banned for some reason. Each time i try to log in it says DUE TO A SUSPENSION THE FOLLOWING XBOX LIVE FEATURES WILL BE LIMITED: Looking for group and send messages.

How long is this for?

I swear, if i have to get a new xbox....

ZippyTube, Nov 27, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...

Hi there,

I'm afraid that nobody in the forums will be able to assist in regards to enforcement actions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information and if possible the Case Review option.

5. WPAK Win User

im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 weeks...

Hi there,

I'm afraid that nobody in the forums will be able to assist in regards to enforcement actions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information and if possible the Case Review option.
  6. TrevorStevens3 Win User

Console ban and home Xbox correlation?

Thanks for the help, all the more reason to love Xbox and microsoft. It makes sense that the com banned happened because of past actions, due to the fact that I have been com banned several times before. Even then, Microsofts policies are way out of whack.
    Ive been com banned before because i told a 10 year old that he had a “childs brain”.Like literally Microsoft, shield people from insults all you want
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate content]
  7. c4pt 4ndy Win User

URGENT APPEAL FOR REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION

i have been banned for 2 weeks for no reason how do i speak to someone from xbox live to discuss removing this ban
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Locked: Regarding the gamertag x5DG ToNy RFTRx

If you account has been banned for Marketplace theft, there is not way to appeal this. You can view the statement from the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement on this issue, here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/81653.aspx

As this is not up for discussion on the Xbox LIVE Support forums, this thread will now be locked.
  9. PeytonCaskey Win User

System to appeal Enforcement is flawed!

Thats the thing. Ive done nothing to break the rules of xbox live or code of conduct which keeps on getting brought up. Of course the simple answer would be just follow the rules but its not that simple. I got com banned for 2 weeks because i killed a
    kid in fortnite and the Enforcement Team replied with: it doesnt matter how you play, eveyone should feel welcomed into the xbox live community
Thema:

1. im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ... - Similar Threads - here discussion idiotic

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  6. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. If i buy v bucks from here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy v bucks from here...: I am trying to buy v bucks with a xbox gift card andi was wondering if I buy it from Buy Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks | Xbox if it will transfer to my pc account. Also is there any way to get vbucks...
  9. WWE Universe mode : discuss yours here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Universe mode : discuss yours here: i'm interested to see what your Universe mode consists of. Mine are as follows: i run two shows, Superstars and NXT: Extreme which both i use the ECW titles as my official titles, with NXT titles...
  10. Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!): there is a lot like that. I was told they could be part of the next promotion, other reps told me they are reserved. you get a different response every time. I wouldn't mind getting an explanation...