i'm italian

Discus and support i'm italian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; non capisco perchè non posso pagare xbox live gold con una carta codice acquisti [Translation-I don't understand why I can't pay xbox live gold with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rosculetlorenzo, Apr 2, 2020.

1. i'm italian

non capisco perchè non posso pagare xbox live gold con una carta codice acquisti

[Translation-I don't understand why I can't pay xbox live gold with a shopping code card]

:)

rosculetlorenzo, Apr 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

i'm italian

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to purchase Xbox live. If you have a past due subscription, currency is not able to be used in the purchase. It will need to be paid by credit/debit card. On the

guide
    under change the way you pay shows valid payment options.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. IC-434 Win User

Halo 3 Language

I'm having this too and it's incredibly annoying. I'm in italy, so looks like i'm stuck with italian voices? What if i were only here temporarily and didn't speak italian? I've heard the italian voices for a few seconds, got horrified and closed the game.
  4. Violin Spider Win User

I need to change language and nation on my account

Go to the console system settings and change your locale settings on Italy and Italian.

I'm Italian too
  5. MaliciousFall24 Win User

Microsoft and the mystery ghost account

My English is at school and I'm helping with google translator. I am Italian and my first language and Italian.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Modern Warfare 3 CLAN TAGS

I loved how he was like "therefore I'm Italian".

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you felt like being Italian when it was convenient for you...".
Thema:

i'm italian

1. i'm italian - Similar Threads - i'm italian

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  9. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  10. Can't connected server ea sport fifa 17. help meeee I'M Italian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connected server ea sport fifa 17. help meeee I'M Italian: Why can't connected server ea sport Fifa 17 Thank You 5c979054-f8e4-4370-8d38-63976abce237