I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

Discus and support I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Froostydasnomun, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me.

submitted by /u/Froostydasnomun
    [link] [comments]

/u/Froostydasnomun, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

enough with the system updates

If your part of the preview program you will get updates very often, if you don't like this may I suggest that you leave the preview program.

Its your decision, but if you want to test the latest features you cant complain when you get regular updates.
  3. The Ultor Corp Win User

Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.

Same issue, since the latest update my friends list is frozen, and I cant access my synced saved games. (preview update)
  4. Xboxxxy Win User

My Xbox One stopped tracking my played time in games after last update.

Nope, still no solution, i'm in the latest preview dashboard beta and the issue still persists there too. Come on, Microsoft. Fix this already.
  5. Chewbacca Chaos Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

Hey taidara, I'm in the preview program and it has the latest preview updates. I've tried a bunch of ways of getting to work but the main problem is that it is saying that the NAT Type is: "Strict"
  6. Cracksta AU Win User

i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

I have the beta preview and cant access the forum either. getting to be a real pita!
Thema:

I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

1. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update. - Similar Threads - I'm preview beta

2. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  3. Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program: Every time I open my X box 1, it takes multiple hours to get through all the updates and by the time they finish, Minecraft has a 20 minute long update it needs to complete and often still doesn't...
  4. Looking For Group not working. I'm in a preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group not working. I'm in a preview.: I'm on an Xbox One X with Alpha Skip Ahead. I tried being interested in a lfg post, but it was unable to send a request. Alternatively I tried making a lfg post but was met with a similar error...
  5. Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app?: I am familiar with how to find it on console, but if I'm in one ring on one device, does it put me in that ring on all my devices? submitted by /u/MissMarra [link] [comments]
  6. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]
  7. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  8. It keeps giving me this message but I'm already apart of the preview.

in XboX Insiders
    It keeps giving me this message but I'm already apart of the preview.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Primelj [link] [comments]
  9. I'm in the Xbox One Preview Beta Build but yet I'm not getting the new Beta Build features.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox One Preview Beta Build but yet I'm not getting the new Beta Build features.: Okay, so I'm on the Xbox One Beta Build for update previews and I'm not receiving the latest features such as the new simplified settings and the new capture menu. I've searched on YouTube and...
  10. Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!: I haven't recieved my beta key for gears of war and I'm a preview member can you help me please 0b475039-70be-4cdf-be24-600a4b4748dd