I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

Discus and support I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScampV, Oct 1, 2026 at 3:22 AM.

  1. /u/ScampV
    /u/ScampV Guest

    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update


    Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is there anything I can do to get it?

    submitted by /u/ScampV
    [link] [comments]
     
  2. binksu Win User

    Halo 3 Map Pack problems

    Update: I have all the maps except MYTHIC showing now, and I just downloaded mythic again. Yet the mythic maps wont still show. I've cleared cache, and I'm out of ideas.
  3. vf142ghostrider Win User

    Are people going to come back?

    The game is older and graphically outdated since these new games are updated much more. It is true that the game is like a "ghost town", there's hardly anyone that plays Team Mythic and I need one last achievement for the Mythic Map Pack. There's only a
    few thousand of people left playing it, but soon it will be hundreds.
  4. Werewolf998 Win User

    Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

    Well my Pillar of Autumn achievement finally unlocked today. Still waiting for Delta Halo and Prophet's Bane
  5. annix Win User

    Updates with the Xbox insider program

    Hi Luna!

    I've definitely had a similar situation before come up, usually around 3am pacific time they will roll out Insiders Updates. One of the nice things about being an Insider is getting access to frequent updates and new features, but it can get annoying if
    you're receiving too many updates right when you need to be online. What I would suggest if perhaps lowering your Preview Ring tier. The tiers are as follows :

    • Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
    If you are currently on Alpha or Beta, maybe lower yourself down to Delta or Omega? Those rings receive far less frequent updates, but still get some nice goodies ahead of everyone else. On Alpha I receive updates sometimes daily, but Delta and Omega receive
    them more like weekly or monthly.

    You can make this change within the Xbox Insiders App on your Xbox, going to "Insider Content" then head to "Xbox One Update Preview" under "System" and select "Manage. If you'd like more information on this, check the link below. Cheers!

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. Darkvamp182012 Win User

    Alpha Ring

    Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

    The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

    • Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
Thema:

I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

Loading...
  1. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update - Similar Threads - I'm Delta still

  2. So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?

    in XboX Insiders
    So I'm in the delta ring and got the 2104 update but I can't play rocket league online?: I even got an activity about free to play multiplayer, but when I open rocket league and go to play, it prompts me to subscribe to live gold or game pass ultimate. Is that meant to happen or..?...
  3. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  4. Online F2P Delta Ring? I'm from the Delta ring but I don't know if it's already working

    in XboX Insiders
    Online F2P Delta Ring? I'm from the Delta ring but I don't know if it's already working: the free online in the free to play games already works for the Delta ring?Thanks submitted by /u/PiccoloUnlucky2098 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...: I'm in xbox insiders delta, and i have selected the delta version for the xbox preview, but i cannot play multiplayer games without xbox live gold. so, does anyone have any info??...
  6. I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...: I'm not entirely sure if this is an issue with the insiders. I am able to log into the Twitch app on my 1X, but I cannot link it at all. Much appreciated! submitted by /u/SouthPark_Gamer...
  7. am I the only one that isn't a big fan of this? (I'm on delta)

    in XboX Insiders
    am I the only one that isn't a big fan of this? (I'm on delta): [IMG] submitted by /u/Bruh-TM [link] [comments]
  8. How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...

    in XboX Insiders
    How exactly do I fix this? I'm trying to switch from Delta Ring to Beta, but I keep getting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/13I5 [link] [comments]
  9. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  10. 5 years in the insider program and I'm still in delta am I missing something to get a...

    in XboX Insiders
    5 years in the insider program and I'm still in delta am I missing something to get a...: submitted by /u/killerherts [link] [comments]