I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

Discus and support I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jun 7, 2022.

1. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB doggle so it just says plugged in not really a problem at all just asking am I the only 1 thanks and sorry if this wrong place to post. Peace

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Jun 7, 2022
  2. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  3. aUK Dazza Win User

Series x turning back on

Same problem here. Using turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2's. Not sure what's causing it.
  4. Miles Daly Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

My headset connected perfectly fine but, I can’t hear any audio or use my mic. This has been frustrating.
  5. jonathan reynoso1 Win User

Hello my name is Jonathan and I just bought a pair of turtle beach stealth 700. I had the headphones charged all the way and plugged the usb transmitter to my ps5 once I was playing my game all of a sudden I lost connection to WiFi and play station network. I took me a long time to figure out if it was my WiFi or the network but once I unplugged the usb transmitter I had WiFi and the network was back on I tried to plug it back in and out but I still loose connection and I can’t play my game?
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Hi PhantomThrone71,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max headset to the USB transmitter. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please ensure that the USB transmitter is properly connected to your Xbox console or PC. You can try connecting it to a different USB port to see if that resolves the issue. Also, make sure that the USB transmitter is not obstructed by any objects or walls, as this can interfere with the signal.

If the USB transmitter is properly connected and not obstructed, please try resetting the headset and the USB transmitter. To reset the headset, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the LED on the headset turns off. To reset the USB transmitter, unplug it from the console or PC, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.

If the issue persists, you can try updating the firmware of the headset and the USB transmitter. You can download the latest firmware from the Turtle Beach website and follow the instructions provided to update the firmware.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with either the headset or the USB transmitter. In this case, I would recommend contacting Turtle Beach support for further assistance with updating the firmware version of the headset.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

1. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue... - Similar Threads - I'm alpha skip

2. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead but received Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead but received Alpha: Not sure what's happening but I am on Alpha skip ahead and yet the update I have is for Alpha 2311.0.2310.19003. I also have way too many ads. I'm starting to regret ever purchasing the series x...
  3. I'm part of alpha skip ahead and was wondering about the gamedvr

in XboX Insiders
    I'm part of alpha skip ahead and was wondering about the gamedvr: Are we ever going to get updated or revamped game dvr on xbox series consoles??? submitted by /u/Delagromm [link] [comments]
  4. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead and I can't open any games.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead and I can't open any games.: When I open it it stays in the game opening image stuck. How can I solve? submitted by /u/llhcs007 [link] [comments]
  5. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. I'm on Insiders Alpha Skip Ahead - Chromium Edge Not Loading Anymore on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on Insiders Alpha Skip Ahead - Chromium Edge Not Loading Anymore on Series X: Not sure what happened but Chromium Edge is no longer loading and it worked before. I've tried restarting the Xbox Series X, deleting the app data and still doesn't load. Only thing I haven't...
  7. I'm experiencing Alpha Skip Ahead Ring Problems... I think.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing Alpha Skip Ahead Ring Problems... I think.: It seems like this week the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring has gotten almost daily updates pushed. But this is the most buggy and unreliable batch of updates of encountered since joining the program a few...
  8. Hello! First post but I'm actually an Alpha Skip Ahead percipient.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello! First post but I'm actually an Alpha Skip Ahead percipient.: Again, hello fellow Insiders! Let's get straight to the point: I have Halo: The Master Chief Collection digitally installed via. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One S and it crashes after...
  9. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  10. so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group

in XboX Insiders
    so I have the new cyberpunk X and I'm in the alpha skip ahead group: and if I put my settings to 4k I get green snow on my screen once I move it back down to 1080 and restart its fine. submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments]