I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

Discus and support I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RicardOtario, Jul 12, 2020.

1. I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha.

Sorry for all who see my posts, and stay in home, stay safe.

submitted by /u/RicardOtario
    [link] [comments]

/u/RicardOtario, Jul 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Andy Mulligan Win User

Information about the Preview Disc using the Title Update (Updated 9/23/11)

Customer support is horrible.... phone support says check twittet who says to call, or post here, but no one here can help.... great support /sarcasm
  3. LEXoMAK Win User

Anyone preorder their Xbox One dorm zavvi? (UK)

Yep anyway I'm continuously checking my zavvi account and my bank account. Ill post on here when anything happens, just to give people who ordered through them a heads up.
  4. Formae Win User

Cannot connect to XBL due to parent email being deleted.

I'm sorry Hassassinade, but this is getting a little ridiculous. The people over on those forums are saying that we should post over here, and now I'm being told to go post back over there?
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

As someone who's never played ANY of the games, I'm sorry to say that I can't answer your question. :(

That being said, I posted this because I'm a HUGE fan of SW. :p
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

1. I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts. - Similar Threads - I'm here sorry

2. I'm getting an error - Your organization does not allow you to place this file here.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting an error - Your organization does not allow you to place this file here.: I'm trying to copy a folder to the Packages/Community folder but I keep getting this error message - Your organization does not allow you to place this file here. This has been happening for a few...
  3. I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not receiving the popup notification for my Xbox group chat, does anyone here know why,...: Invites work fine, its just group chat messages, normal message also work fine submitted by /u/King_CurlySpoon [link] [comments]
  4. Here today gone tomorrow. I was in the beta and now apparently I'm not

in XboX Insiders
    Here today gone tomorrow. I was in the beta and now apparently I'm not: I spent all weekend playing on the cloud gaming beta, turned it off last night to go to sleep and then today when I tried to sign back in its telling me it is invite only but I was invited I'm on...
  5. I'm having update issues, sent here by Xbox Support.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having update issues, sent here by Xbox Support.: I was on xbox support trying to get help as my console won't play sound on apps and games. It worked fine but I had two updates on Alpha Skip Ahead and since the first one I haven't been able to...
  6. Joined the beta ring and F2P is not working. Is there something I'm missing here?

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the beta ring and F2P is not working. Is there something I'm missing here?: I registered my Xbox 6 hours ago and have updated it. I was before this not on any ring. Am I missing something here? submitted by /u/TraaAlexa [link] [comments]
  7. Y sigo aquí esperando el reembolso [And I'm still here waiting for the refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y sigo aquí esperando el reembolso [And I'm still here waiting for the refund]: Llevo más de un mes esperando un reembolso ya eh hecho varias preguntas sobre este tema y me dijieron que esperara los 5 dias habiles ya lo hice y aún no llega, ya es 1 mes ya que no obtengo el...
  8. (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.

in XboX Insiders
    (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spydr8 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves

in XboX Insiders
    I'm new here and was wondering about sea of thieves: I'm extremely new to xbox insiders and only found out about this through a friend. I heard sea of theives was on it and thought I may aswell give it ago because why wouldn't I want to help a game...
  10. Ok, I'm in the RTX Beta, updated, etc, but 1.15 isn't here- im at 1.16

in XboX Insiders
    Ok, I'm in the RTX Beta, updated, etc, but 1.15 isn't here- im at 1.16: Is there a texture pack im supposed to download, or....? I'm in the RTX win beta, my 2070 is updated to latest drivers, im on the beta load in screen, but the load is v1.16.0.57, and not the...