I'm having troubles with Sea of Thieves control inputs

Discus and support I'm having troubles with Sea of Thieves control inputs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have Sea of Thieves on my PC through the Xbox app. I prefer to play with controller, which is hooked up to the computer. However, since this past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SourPatchKing, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I'm having troubles with Sea of Thieves control inputs

So I have Sea of Thieves on my PC through the Xbox app. I prefer to play with controller, which is hooked up to the computer. However, since this past weekend I've been having problems. While I'm using a controller, the controls all of a sudden switch to keyboard and mouse randomly. I understand that it does this when you press a key on the keyboard or move the mouse, however, I'm not moving or touching them at all and the controls switch automatically, which messes up the sensitivity of the controller. It's like the controller all of a sudden seems to take over control of the mouse cursor. This is my theory because I've tried unplugging my keyboard and mouse from the computer to see if it'll stay with just the controller, but it seems to just bring back keyboard controls even when they're unplugged. I don't know how this happened, and I don't know how to fix it.

Anybody have any ideas?

:)

SourPatchKing, Mar 22, 2023
  2. SourPatchKing Win User

oh my god it actually worked!! Thank you so much. But could you maybe quickly explain what the problem was and how this fixed it, please??
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it is very difficult to know where the problem was, how does SFC fix problems that may have in software and CHKDSk examines disk space and disk use and provides a status report specific to each file system. The status report shows errors found in the file system.
  5. SourPatchKing Win User

I checked both and they're all up to date.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SourPatchKing, Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2, or have you tried to download the Xbox Accessories App and check if it has any pending updates?
Thema:

1. I'm having troubles with Sea of Thieves control inputs - Similar Threads - I'm having troubles

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...