I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer

Discus and support I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to download a game with the Xbox pc installer, if the game is 20gb in size, it asks me to download 40gb, which causes the games to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heh33, Jun 15, 2021.

1. heh33
    heh33 Guest

When I want to download a game with the Xbox pc installer, if the game is 20gb in size, it asks me to download 40gb, which causes the games to download too late and my disk size is insufficient. Can anything be done to solve it?

:)

heh33, Jun 15, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc

We need to know the error code, so please try again and write it down or take a picture of it.
  4. Shadow1849 Win User

I'm having trouble with XBOX Live

Hi EmmaWard4!

This sounds like you have a child Xbox Live account and need parental permissions to enable your account on a new system.

OR

The previous Xbox owner has/had parental controls enabled on their system and needs to be
    removed before enabling your account. Please contact the previous owner to remove their account from the system you purchased.

The Xbox system itself also has a parental control feature in the settings of the console. No account needed to enable this feature.

If you need further assistance, please refer to this
    link
  5. Smwutches Win User

I'm having trouble with a game.

You'll have to purchase it if you want to continue playing. As already stated, that game has never been a games with gold title. It will be free to play again this month, the 15th-20th.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I'm having trouble logging in.

Hello MillerPOWER, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your email information.
    Although I cannot access specific accounts or provide direct technical support, I can recommend some suggestions for regaining access to the account.
    Check if there is an account recovery process available. Visit the login page of the platform or service where the account was created and look for options such as "Forgot your password?" or "Can't access your account?" on the login screen. Follow the steps provided to try to recover your account using alternative methods, such as answering security questions or providing additional information.

In some cases, you may be required to provide additional information or identification documents to prove that you are the owner of the account. This may include personal information, such as full names, dates of birth, associated phone numbers, credit card numbers related to the account, among others.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...