I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

Discus and support I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 伸哉杉浦, Sep 20, 2021.

1. 伸哉杉浦
    伸哉杉浦 Guest

My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated.

So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked.

However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the update never finished.

My internet connection speed is 100G upstream and 120G downstream.

So, my internet connection speed is not the problem.

Did you guys have any problems with the update?

If anyone has solved this problem, please let me know the solution.

:)

伸哉杉浦, Sep 20, 2021
  2. 伸哉杉浦 Win User

Thank you for your prompt comment.

This site is very helpful, and I'm sure someone will be able to help me.

Windows 10 updated?
    The update is up to date with W10 with no problems.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.
  4. 伸哉杉浦 Win User

Weird! Have you tried clearing up the store's cache?
    I don't know how to clear the cache, which you describe.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Weird! Have you tried clearing up the store's cache?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue with the last update, it turned out to be a pending update for my W10, is your Windows 10 updated?
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...