I'm having trouble with the Master Chief collection achievements.

Discus and support I'm having trouble with the Master Chief collection achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 122 / 5,000 Resultados de traducción I am playing The Master Chief collection and I notice that the achievements are not skipping and the progress of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayRojas11, Feb 6, 2022.

1. KayRojas11
    KayRojas11 Guest

122 / 5,000

Resultados de traducción

I am playing The Master Chief collection and I notice that the achievements are not skipping and the progress of the game is not being saved.

:)

KayRojas11, Feb 6, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello KayRojas11,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your achievements are not updating while you are playing the Master Chief Collection. Please view Achievement Progression and Unlock Issues in Halo for a list of troubleshooting fixes for issues similar to the one you are receiving. You may also contact the Halo Support team directly at Halo Support - Submit a Ticket.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

[El texto anterior es una traducción automática y puede no ser exactamente el mismo que el texto original]

Hola KayRojas11,Gracias

por ponerse en contacto con los foros de soporte técnico de Xbox. Entiendo que tus logros no se actualizan mientras juegas a la Colección Master Chief. Consulta Problemas de progresión de logros y desbloqueo en Halo para obtener una lista de soluciones de solución de problemas para problemas similares a los que estás recibiendo. También puede ponerse en contacto con el equipo de soporte de Halo directamente en Soporte de Halo - Enviar un ticket.

Gracias,

-Tali

[Háganos saber si esto respondió a su pregunta tocando "Sí" a continuación]
  4. BlakeChae Win User

No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App "You're not connected to the internet", other stange happenings

I'm having trouble in the PC master chief collection It's said I'm not connected to xbox live How you re fix it
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

Master Chief Collection

I know this is a stupid question but does the master chief collection have achievements?
  6. I Joicey I Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Minecraft achievements are pretty easy to get

Halo master chief collection there is hundreds of achievements
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble with the Master Chief collection achievements. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...