I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3

Discus and support I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 achievements won't unlock when I've achieved it 84686fa8-c466-4a4e-842c-e7e9fc75fc15 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EXZILERATOR, Apr 29, 2023.

1. EXZILERATOR
    EXZILERATOR Guest

I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 achievements won't unlock when I've achieved it

:)

EXZILERATOR, Apr 29, 2023
  2. EXZILERATOR Win User

I've done all of the trouble shooting options it's only bo3 that the achievements are bugged
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, what are the specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far, please? For us to avoid performing the same troubleshooting steps.
  4. MARVEL UN1VERSE Win User

bo3 achievement wont unlock

I am having touble unlocking a campaign achievement for bo3 I completed it on November 5th
  5. PyroMENTALIST27 Win User

all of my achievements still not unlocking

I'm also having trouble with achievements not unlocking. I've played though Halo 5: Guardians to the end of the story on normal and unlocked no achievements, and have unlocked no achievements in Assassin's Creed: Unity despite being in Sequence 4. There
    is also an achievement in Destiny that hasn't unlocked which should have, although Destiny's achievements have always been pretty glitchy.
  6. Aunt Mercy Win User

Missing gamerscore

If you're maybe having a little trouble getting an achievement to unlock, you've come to the right place! This sticky is designed to help get everything back on track. Please read through each of the phases
    below and give the troubleshooting steps there a shot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...eck-here/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642
    I'm not having trouble unlocking an achievement, I haven't unlocked any since about 2 days ago. My gamerscore has dropped and I'm missing all of my achievements unless I actually look into the specific game
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble with my achievents not unlocking on bo3 - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...