I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

Discus and support I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kade Gray, May 15, 2023.

1. Kade Gray
    Kade Gray Guest

I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock.

I have already completed the requirements for this achievement, however, the progress bar is stuck at 80% and the achievement will not unlock. Is there something either I or anyone else can do to fix this problem?

:)

Kade Gray, May 15, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Kade. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. Kindly check your achievement progress online. Please sign in at Xbox.com. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements. Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again or contact the game support so they can further check this on their end. To help you, here's their link, please select " Submit a request":

https://support.bandainamcoent.com/hc/en-us/cat...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. PyroMENTALIST27 Win User

all of my achievements still not unlocking

I'm also having trouble with achievements not unlocking. I've played though Halo 5: Guardians to the end of the story on normal and unlocked no achievements, and have unlocked no achievements in Assassin's Creed: Unity despite being in Sequence 4. There
    is also an achievement in Destiny that hasn't unlocked which should have, although Destiny's achievements have always been pretty glitchy.
  4. HassanB Win User

halo3 armor and achi8vment

Can you please name the exact achievement you are having trouble earning or unlocking?
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Completing achievements and not getting pop up?

The achievements are having trouble to unlock, there is a few days this is happening, You should wait 'till it's been fixed.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

Hello, Shane. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble when trying to unlock the “No more strangers” achievement in GTA V. However, I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Furthermore, I found a thread that may helpful to this issue, would I know if you tried all the suggestions and troubleshooting options provided there?

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help. - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  4. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  5. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  6. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  7. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...