I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my...

Discus and support I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm in trouble with the thrustmaster TX racing will Ferrari 45 be Italian addition working with my new xbox series X can someone advise and help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Louis Gilbert1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my...

I'm in trouble with the thrustmaster TX racing will Ferrari 45 be Italian addition working with my new xbox series X can someone advise and help me questio

:)

Louis Gilbert1, Feb 3, 2023
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Any plans for a MS Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Doubting but hopeful

There are currently two wheels available for the Xbox One from Thrustmaster:

- Ferrari 458 Spider (Force Feedback via bungie cord linear resistance) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

-Ferrari 458 TX (Force Feedback via brushless motors) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

Mad Catz is also coming out with a wheel but who knows when they'll release it (originally at launch, then in Feb, then in June, now shipping in July) (store.madcatz.com/.../Mad-Catz-Pro-Racing-Force-Feedback-Wheel-and-Pedals-for-Xbox-One.html)

I can understand not wanting to spend a lot of money on a new setup. The TX is expensive (currently $350 on Amazon) but it's the best wheel I've played with. I actually just setup my old Fanatec CSR on Xbox 360 with FM4 the other night and wow did it feel
    poor compared to the TX. The TX's feedback is MUCH stronger than the Fanatec and it's smooth as silk. I've played on Logitech G25 and G27 and they always felt "bumpy" to me. The Thrustmaster is strong and smooth and is the best wheel I've ever used.

It was amazing to run the P1 on Nurburgring last night using the TX. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a wheel.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

6. T0X1C V3N0M Win User
Thema:

I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my...

1. I'm having trouble using my thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italia edition 45B racing will with my... - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...