I'm having trouble linking my EA and Microsoft account.

Discus and support I'm having trouble linking my EA and Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried multiple times and it won't let me link my EA and Microsoft account to play Battlefield V. 2b773c71-15f4-4fdf-8565-b1a5fc49c2a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEli1 xbox, Mar 28, 2021.

1. TheEli1 xbox
    TheEli1 xbox Guest

I've tried multiple times and it won't let me link my EA and Microsoft account to play Battlefield V.

:)

TheEli1 xbox, Mar 28, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why i cant play EA games in Xbox Game Pass (PC)

EA controls their own games on PC, and this is how they want you to access them. If you're having trouble linking your EA account, you need to contact them because linking happens on their servers. Microsoft only provides authentication
  3. andersonpassos Win User

My game pass ultimate does not work when i try to use it on PC - Account issue

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Game Pass Ultimate account on PC. Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:

Make sure you're signed in with the correct account: Double-check that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account that's linked to your Game Pass Ultimate subscription. You can also try signing out and signing back in again to refresh your account information.

Check your subscription status: Make sure that your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active and has not expired. You can check this by going to the Microsoft Account website and looking at your subscription status.

Check your EA Play subscription status: If you're having trouble linking your EA Play account, make sure that your EA Play subscription is still active and has not expired. You can check this by logging in to your EA account on the EA website.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Microsoft does not manage EA accounts, and your Microsoft account is linked within the EA account, only EA support can locate where it is linked and whether it is possible to recover a lost account, Microsoft does not have autonomy with accounts from other companies .
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Account Issue

Good morning sorry you are having trouble with this. Here is a step by step guide to change the email on your account https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Please let us know if this doesnt resolve your issue.

If I'm understanding the second issue correctly your ea account doesnt load when playing an ea game?
  6. SammyVS Win User

Need help!!!!

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Perhaps you could link another EA account to your Microsoft account but you would have to unlink the accounts first to link another one. As the account linking service is external, it is up to the EA to do this.
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble linking my EA and Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8
  4. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  5. I'm having trouble with mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with mw3: I got the game brand new from asda and it wouldn't load up but cleared my mac address and worked but after a couple of days it won't load up but all my other games load up but this one tried...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...