I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

Discus and support I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lo lo2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. lo lo2
    lo lo2 Guest

I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?

:)

lo lo2, Dec 3, 2023
  2. CannonJ24 Win User

Issue signing in

I’m also having this issue. I have the Xbox One S or something like that. To go a bit more in depth about my issue; I need to enter in my passcode to sign into my account, but every time the system goes to load the keyboard the screen turns white/ black if you have contrast low turned on.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox One S won’t connect to TV and is making 4 beeping noise and a continuous scratching noise

Hello, Gerald. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Xbox One S, however, I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Would I ask if this scratching noise you hear sounds every time you turn on the console?

Additionally, even if the console is turned on, your TV screen remains black?

Moreover, I would like to ask what procedures you tried on your console to find a solution once it started to act the way you mentioned?
  4. TNO TrapGod Win User

Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

I’m still having this issue on my series S game crashes every time I go into another district and it’s annoying because I’m trying to finish the Cold call killer side mission.
  5. kikijej Win User

Constant black screen of death

When I try to play a game, it constantly kicks me to my home page and gives me an error code, I fix the black screen by doing a factory reset but right now I’m not able to since when it says preparing console its stuck at 50%, also I’m having lag problems where my screen just freezes sometimes and I have no external storage units
  6. Hussain Ali2 Win User

TABS (Totally accurate battle simulator) not loading

I’m on an Xbox one s and it’s not the first time trying to play the game, it used to work but then it just stopped working
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes... - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  5. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  6. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  7. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...