I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

Discus and support I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/qasewrc, May 24, 2021.

1. /u/qasewrc
    /u/qasewrc Guest

I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help

submitted by /u/qasewrc
    [link] [comments]

/u/qasewrc, May 24, 2021
  2. AliSafaa Win User

Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

Hello, i’m on xbox one,

and the thing is i can’t even create the realm, i just keep getting this message.
  3. IN7REPID ONE Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

So I’m not actually permanently banned right? The same thing is happening to me it was a 3 day ban and the next day after the ban should have been over I got permanent ban and locked out of my account. I can’t even submit and review on the enforcement website because the permanent ban don’t show up and the 3 day ban don’t show up either. I’m really worried about it
  4. DanTu19 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact Customer Service.

I’m not sure the invoice is going to be the problem, I can’t even get in contact with Microsoft support. The chat is a chatbot, the chatbot fails to request a callback and the form crashes at payment. I’m going to speak to the retailer but this feels like an impossible situation.

Incredibly frustrating since I have over half a year of warranty left!
  5. ethanthompson1 Win User

Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t the mic because it worked for my PS4 and phone. The mic wasn’t
    muted either. So I replaced my controller. Now fast forward a few weeks and I’m having the same problem but sometimes the mic will work and randomly it will disconnect while plugged in and give me “We can’t find a mic for these people”. I can’t find anything
    on this subject. Ive tried all controller trouble shooting errors and nothing works! HELP!
    My Xbox keeps saying that it is unable to find a microphone for these people how do I fix it please help
  6. Icarusqt Win User

Xbox one mic stopped working

Same problem as everyone has mentioned. Mic shows I'm connected. I can hear others through it. If I turn volume up, it beeps. Mute light turns on. No one can hear me. Not in game chat while not being in a party. Not in party chat while ensuring I'm in party
    chat not game chat. Mic logo comes up that shows my mic is plugged in. My NAT is open. This is getting to be absolutely ridiculous.
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing... - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  3. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  5. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  6. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  7. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...