I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

Discus and support I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Artaea, May 10, 2023.

1. Artaea
    Artaea Guest

I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times

:)

Artaea, May 10, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This usually happens when your account information (or system information) does not match your card. Therefore, sometimes you may not have added a shipping and billing address to your account. It can also happen when your device and your account are set to a different region and currency than the one you reside in, and your card doesn't match it.

When trying to add the card to the account, the system makes a brief charge to validate the card, and then refunds. I've seen cases where the financial institution blocks this payment because it identified some suspicious action. It would also be interesting to check with the financial institution if something similar has not happened.

Did you ever try to generate a virtual/online credit card through your bank's app? Online transactions are generally safer with a virtual credit card.

Go to this link and log in with your account. Then add your address. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Check your account profile and make sure everything matches your card. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

To add cards, use the link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If you are using a child account, be sure to let your parents or Microsoft Family organizer know.

If problems persist, wait 24 hours and try again. If it still doesn't work, maybe it could be some blocks in your account, I recommend that you contact support for assistance.

Tip: another alternative would be to buy a gift card and redeem that amount in your account and buy what you want. Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to fix it.

I hope I helped you. Hugs! :)
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Help- V Bucks gift card

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your gift card. Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help:

1. Check the expiration date: Make sure that the gift card has not expired. If it has, it will no longer be valid.

2. Check the balance: Verify that the balance on the gift card is sufficient to make the purchase you’re trying to make.

3. Check the code: Ensure that you have entered the code correctly and that there are no typos or errors. If you’re still having trouble, try entering the code again.

4. Contact Microsoft support: If none of these steps work, you can contact Microsoft support for further assistance. You can either use their chat support or phone support.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. eEightE8 Win User

I’m having some trouble

Hello,

Can you provide details on the error you are receiving? Is there an error code that is popping up?
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

I’m having some trouble

6. JacksonKnorr Win User

I’m having some trouble

Yes i know my stuff is correct and im Still trying to get in contact with MS support
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions? - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  4. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  5. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  6. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  7. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  8. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...