i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this?

Discus and support i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this? 5dcd59ad-cb4d-4ab4-a141-0cf3f11de0c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlo214, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Carlo214
    Carlo214 Guest

i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Carlo214, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Carlo214, what happens when you try to install the video card drive?

Would it be a Laptop or some hybrid machine you're riding?

What exactly happens when you try to install the drive, it shows some error message, Nvidia has a suite to download that gives you access to the settings of the network cards
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The GT 730 is a desktop graphics card. Unfortunately NVIDIA ended support for this card - and nearly all the 7xx series cards - back in October last year. This is why you can't install the driver. There is little point trying to install display drivers beyond version 472.12

Note that if your game is saying you need DirectX 12 you're out of luck. The old GT 730 feature level is DX11. You can't run games that require DX12.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Rage 2 screen flickering

Hi,

It's either a graphics driver issue or a problem with your graphics card.

Do you have any programs installed to monitor the temperature of your GPU?
  5. ELITE Poweix Win User

Forza Horizon 3 crash on loading screen

I fixed the problem, I installed the video card drivers and now it works but every time i want to play Forza i need to reinstall graphic drivers
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Problems with Minecraft Launcher (Google Translator) after getting Xbox Game Pass

So I think there's something wrong with your graphic card driver. Do you know how to download the latest drivers to your graphic card? Do you have a computer or a laptop?
Thema:

1. i'm having some problem on installing graphics driver on GT730 do anyone know how to fix this? - Similar Threads - i'm having problem

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  5. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  6. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  7. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  10. I'm having problems with my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my xbox one s: Hi yall, I have an issue with my xbox right now and I don't know what to do. So whenever I turn on my xbox, it seemingly turns on, the light and sound played, but there is no connection to my tv,...