Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

Discus and support Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. KevinWiens1
    KevinWiens1 Guest

Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its usually some sketchy URL that will obviously lead to some scam website. This used to happen a few years ago constantly, it was quiet for awhile, and now ive been getting them almost daily for the past few months. How do we fix this?

:)

KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

It happens from time to time & while it is annoying the best thing to do is just report & block them.When reporting them you can say it's a spam account in the little drop down box.

It'll stop eventually for a few months & then probably start again.It happens on all platforms & social media & is just one of those things.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Been getting this a fair bit lately & there's not much you can do,In my experience the same person never adds you twice when this happens.

I suspect they want you to follow them back straight away & if you don't they then unfollow you.
  4. gavywill Win User

What about if your being added by accounts and the notification pops up on screen but then no information on the actual notifications. And I cannot locate any information to display who's added me. Just had two tonight. Can't locate the account either. Very concerning.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Scammers/Random Accounts adding me

Please use the reporting and blocking features on the console to report these users to the enforcement team.
  6. Forsaken Banter Win User

Scammers/Random Accounts adding me

I'm getting something very similar issue right now I've had over a hundred people add me for no reason plus scam accounts I've removed myself from all clubs that I was in but i'm still getting added.
Thema:

1. Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day - Similar Threads - having scammer accounts

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  5. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  10. When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation: So this User had a looking for group post called "Free V-Bucks" and he tried scamming my little bro on my account by trying to get him to give him Verizon and Fido payment information so he can...