Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

Discus and support Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021.

  1. KevinWiens1
    KevinWiens1 Guest

    Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day


    Im receiving constant notifications that certain account are adding me, usually with half naked women as the profile picture. In their bio's its usually some sketchy URL that will obviously lead to some scam website. This used to happen a few years ago constantly, it was quiet for awhile, and now ive been getting them almost daily for the past few months. How do we fix this?

    :)
     
    KevinWiens1, Apr 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

    It happens from time to time & while it is annoying the best thing to do is just report & block them.When reporting them you can say it's a spam account in the little drop down box.

    It'll stop eventually for a few months & then probably start again.It happens on all platforms & social media & is just one of those things.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

    Been getting this a fair bit lately & there's not much you can do,In my experience the same person never adds you twice when this happens.

    I suspect they want you to follow them back straight away & if you don't they then unfollow you.
  4. gavywill Win User

    Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

    What about if your being added by accounts and the notification pops up on screen but then no information on the actual notifications. And I cannot locate any information to display who's added me. Just had two tonight. Can't locate the account either. Very concerning.
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Scammers/Random Accounts adding me

    Please use the reporting and blocking features on the console to report these users to the enforcement team.
  6. Forsaken Banter Win User

    Scammers/Random Accounts adding me

    I'm getting something very similar issue right now I've had over a hundred people add me for no reason plus scam accounts I've removed myself from all clubs that I was in but i'm still getting added.
Thema:

Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day

Loading...
  1. Im having scammer accounts adding me on xbox every day - Similar Threads - having scammer accounts

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  6. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  7. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  8. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  10. When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When you decide to ban me but not the scammer good thing I have a playstation: So this User had a looking for group post called "Free V-Bucks" and he tried scamming my little bro on my account by trying to get him to give him Verizon and Fido payment information so he can...