I´m having problems with the Xbox game pass ultimate 1$ promotion
Discus and support I´m having problems with the Xbox game pass ultimate 1$ promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whenever I go to the Microsoft store and try to buy the Xbox GPU for the 1 dollar it advertises itself as, it tells me to pay the full $14.99 instead.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eddysucc, Dec 20, 2020.
Thema:
I´m having problems with the Xbox game pass ultimate 1$ promotion
Loading...
-
I´m having problems with the Xbox game pass ultimate 1$ promotion - Similar Threads - I´m having problems
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...: The question is in the title... 81af0814-cf8e-4e08-9e3f-200a04c12721 -
why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting
in XBoX Games and Appswhy do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting: I continually get disconnected when trying to log into Bingo. I was sent to this site. please help 28c21b15-5aa6-492c-beeb-67e028b872ec -
Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong: Hello I woke up this morning and I started my xbox and I'm suddenly banned from xbox live. while I have done nothing wrong and I have not changed my xbox .. why am I banned and the ban can be... -
Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...: Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856 01/02/2017 - 10:44:52 UTC ,Please help.... -
I m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...
in XBoX on ConsolesI m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...: I'm in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I turn my xbox one on and sign in and go to a app or game my xbox one turns off Please help f9e20c2b-a629-44ca-8059-b7eff3922bc7 -
I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...
in XBoX on ConsolesI´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c