Im having problems with searching for games on the xbox app on windows10 for xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Im having problems with searching for games on the xbox app on windows10 for xbox cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I absolutly love xbox cloud gaming it works perfect with no problems, but ive notice one weird thing. a missing feature that should be implemented at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rickylaflaur, Apr 12, 2022.

1. rickylaflaur
    rickylaflaur Guest

Im having problems with searching for games on the xbox app on windows10 for xbox cloud gaming

I absolutly love xbox cloud gaming it works perfect with no problems, but ive notice one weird thing. a missing feature that should be implemented at some point for the xbox app. My issue is searching for games. If you are in the cloud gaming tab and use the top search bar it just searches game pass games, and only gives the option to download no cloud gaming, but the games are on cloud gaming. If you scroll down theres a search bar to search all console games, but those arent all the games on cloud gaming. The workarought I found for now is I go to the website on chrome and open cloud gaming and can search all the games, and open them there then close and go back to the app and its in my "jump back in." Ill use microsoft flight simulator for example. If you search in the console games search bar it shows up nothing, and the top search bar only lets you download it. I can go to the website and play it. It is now in my "jump back in." I love everything xbox and microsoft has done with game pass and cloud gaming, but this is a frustrating missing feature that id love to see but untill then we can just keep using the work around.

:)

rickylaflaur, Apr 12, 2022
  2. bingbong87 Win User

Multiplayer on Cloud Gaming PC isn't working

im not the original poster, but im having a similar issue, i just tried to play a game with my wife and only 1 controller will work at a time. every other game the controllers work.. but on the xbox cloud only 1 controller works at a time

(im on windows10)
  3. Japo32Planes Win User

Online Multiplayer in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does not work

Solved the problem:

In search of windows10 look for Xbox console console companion app. If you don't have it download it from microsoft store.

unlog from it, and log again with your account. That will solve the problem. At least for me.
  4. KristianRusu Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

No im usign the xbox app on mincrosoft and on my phone is working the controller on xbox game cloud but on my pc even with bluetooth it dont work on the xbox app
  5. Eoghan Gregory Win User

PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

Ive never played this game in the cloud.

I installed this game through the xbox app and on the first time launch on any platform had this problem.

I have since tried to install it on the xbox itself to see if the cloud data was actually syncing and there is no cloud data.

It does not appear that this app has ever successfully connected to the cloud.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition no longer downloadable?

Hello NathanLawyer,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to install the game on your computer instead of playing on cloud. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask what would be the options you have when you search Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition on Xbox app? Please take a screenshot and conceal any personal information (like gamertag).
    2. May we know if you are signed in to Microsoft Store and Xbox app with the same credentials - the one that bought the game?
    3. May we confirm if you are referring to Xbox Cloud Gaming? If yes, we appreciate you informed us with the issue you encounter for the cloud-based games. Since Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on its Beta release, we encourage you to take a look at the support articles below. Try if the suggestions will help. If not, please send a feedback to the Team Xbox for them to be aware of the issue you were having. Please use this guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
    Support articles you might like to check:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Im having problems with searching for games on the xbox app on windows10 for xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - having problems searching

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  4. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  5. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  6. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  7. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  8. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  9. I have a problem with my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with my xbox: I have a problem woth my Xbox Series X controller. So whilst I'm gaming let's say on fortnite for example: so I'm in the middle of trying to snipe someone and my controller randomly disconnects...
  10. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80