I'm having problems with my external hard drive and my discs.

Discus and support I'm having problems with my external hard drive and my discs. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 1 and I have an external hard drive so I can play games and I have spent 200 dollars but for some reason my xbox isn't registering the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathon Brown, Mar 13, 2023.

1. I'm having problems with my external hard drive and my discs.

I have an Xbox 1 and I have an external hard drive so I can play games and I have spent 200 dollars but for some reason my xbox isn't registering the hard drive and i have done everything too try and get it too register but it wont register and after this problem persisted i cant even get my xbox game discs to work and i have done everything I could but I can't get it to work and I've already done a hard reset. is this a known issue and if it is how do I fix it?

:)

Jonathon Brown, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that your external hard drive is corrupted or it's already broken.

Please try unplugging the external hard drive and then perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, if you have a different device where you can test the hard drive that would be great.
  3. D3LTA SQUAD 117 Win User

Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update.

Hi I'm having the same problem with a disc on a external hard drive I was wondering if there was anything i could do
  4. Zombiesniper911 Win User

Hitman 2 cannot access additional missions

So I did further investigation lol and learned that i don't have the digital version but the disc one. The missions that I deleted were the missions that come with the disc. So I have unplugged my external hard drive and am attempting to install the game
    onto the xbox hard drive. If this works is there any way I can transfer my saved games from my external hard drive to the xbox hard drive?
  5. theRebelPanther Win User

Fallout 3 (gotye) Cannot Download DLC. Anyway around it?

I'm literally having the same problem, 4gb console and all. The only thing different though is that I have an USB flash drive as well as an external hard drive connected to my 360. I've already configured both and I still can't install the dlc's off my disc.
    Have you found a solution?
  6. Keystarfish5662 Win User

Xbox

My gta game is disc and my trials fusion is digital and no I don’t have an external hard drive
Thema:

1. I'm having problems with my external hard drive and my discs. - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  5. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  6. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  7. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  10. I'm having problems with my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my xbox one s: Hi yall, I have an issue with my xbox right now and I don't know what to do. So whenever I turn on my xbox, it seemingly turns on, the light and sound played, but there is no connection to my tv,...