Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass...

Discus and support Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! The issue started just now, after i downloaded a new game and it went into identity verification. I'm using a ps4 controller, that was working just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pietro Cavichini, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass...

Hi! The issue started just now, after i downloaded a new game and it went into identity verification. I'm using a ps4 controller, that was working just fine until now in all the games, now the controller is still recognized, but most of the buttons won't work in the game, except the right stick, which seems as controlling all the other buttons, the right stick confirms and cancels stuff, and moves on its own. The controller is working normally in my PC menus, on games outside of xbox app, like steam, it works just fine in the xbox launcher and it even works in games without identity verification, but as soon as i start a game that has to verify my account, it bugs.

An example: I used to play eiyuden just fine with this same controller, but now it bugs all the way when i open it; the controller, however, works just fine in the TNMT game, a game in which i don't have to verify my account...

Thanks in advance.

:)

Pietro Cavichini, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass games).

Hello Pietro Cavichini,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass games).

Hi Pietro Cavichini,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As we understand, you are experiencing issue with your controller when playing games on Xbox launcher. As per description, it will ask your identity and bugs. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern to help you back to gaming.

However, before we proceed, I would require some more information to assist you better.

1. Do you have the license of the games?
    2. Is your device/driver updated to the latest version?
    To resolve your concern, we suggest that you manually uninstall the drivers from the Device manager and update it again. Here's how:

1. Open the Device Manager.
    2. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    3. Select Uninstall.
    4. Unplug the USB cable for the controller and restart your PC.
    If the issue persists, you may refer to:

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Medatur76 Win User

Minecraft Xbox Launcher Crashes My Computer

We understand that you are trying to launch Minecraft Launcher when it crashes and displayed an error message "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION." We would like to let you know that there is a known issue regarding the Minecraft Launcher, please check here: Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues.
    Well, your almost right, its not the launcher thats having problems, its the game its self. Where I click play everything goes normaly then when the game is done preparing, then I get the crash
  5. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app but the controller doesn't show up and I'm using a PS4 controller. My steam and DS4 software does detects the controller and my other applications as well as such Gog, Uplay, Epic Launcher, Battle.Net, EA Play, and etc. I don't understand why when playing the game via Clould Gaming it does detects the controller but when downloading the game on the PC the gamepass doesn't detects the controller!
  6. cliff2021 Win User

Games won't update

Im having the same problem with all games that are played with game pass. Even after restarting and rebooting my system.
Thema:

Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass...

1. Im having problems with my controller when playing games in the xbox launcher (game pass... - Similar Threads - having problems controller

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  6. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...
  7. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c
  8. I have problem with control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with control parental: I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2
  9. I have a problem with the parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the parental control: I am unable to play multiplayer because of parental control, I never linked my account to parental control and my parents never got involved with my accounts, I tried to tweak the parental control...
  10. I have a problem with my parental control code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my parental control code: buy a used console and brought a parental control code, and I can change it? 740289ff-0c90-45b3-822b-ed3dd6458b9e