I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in...

Discus and support I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I created my Microsoft account what happened is that it automatically assigned me to a family account and there is no button that I know of that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nutlike, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Nutlike
    Nutlike Guest

I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in...

When I created my Microsoft account what happened is that it automatically assigned me to a family account and there is no button that I know of that can let me leave. No one in my family has made an account and i don't know what to do.

:)

Nutlike, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in the family

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing why you wanted to leave the family?

Are you getting any restrictions in playing games that asked you to manage your privacy settings but wasn't able to do so due to family restrictions?
  3. brodyspencer Win User

I am The Only One In A Microsoft Family And a Family Organizer And cannot Leave

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you check your privacy settings here please?
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

If everything is allowed and you are trying to install games on your PC,
    Open Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Microsoft Store and click it. ->The advanced options link will appear. Click it. -> On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

After that, sign out and sign back in on the Microsoft store app and Xbox app.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
    Sorry Didn't Work All Of That was Already Set to those or Friends as Stated Previously it is Part of The Family Restrictions Which I Cannot Change Nor Can i Leave the Family

Despite Making Zero Changes I Have Checked And There Is Not Issue Anymore Sorry for The Inconvenience
  4. brodyspencer Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

Open Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Microsoft Store and click it. ->The advanced options link will appear. Click it. -> On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

Sorry Didn't Work All Of That was Already Set to those or Friends as Stated Previously it is Part of The Family Restrictions Which I Cannot Change Nor Can i Leave the Family
  5. ImAice Win User

6. ImAice Win User

Oh, cool. Glad it's working now.
Thema:

1. I'm having problems with microsoft family. I am unable to leave and i am the only one in... - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  6. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  7. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  8. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02