I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the...

Discus and support I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the controller and synced it with the console still no joy tried using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stuart John, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Stuart John
    Stuart John Guest

I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the...

I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the controller and synced it with the console still no joy tried using another controller which works on another console but still not working can anyone help

:)

Stuart John, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the controller synced it to the x box and still won't connect

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug the console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. TandooriPlum11 Win User

Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

I'm having this same issue after updating to the last dashboard, my controllers cant sync anymore with the sync button on the console but they work in other consoles with the same dashboard, I believe there's something wrong with the last update... I've
    already tried every kind of solution, I can even tell that the sync buttons are working fine but they cant sync any controller, this problem started after the update reboot from firmware 15574...
  4. MoCt Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

I am having the same problem. Unfortunately, my friends are now saying they can barely hear my mic. If I leaved the adapter plugged into the controller when it's started up, then the controller wont sync. When I plug in the adapter after the console is already
    powered on, it prompts me to update the controller. I try to update the controller and it fails each time. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps associated with it.

Very very frustrating. I'm going to purchase another controller to try and see if that solves the problem.
  5. Sukimoon18 Win User

Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

This does not work as in order to update the controller it need to be connected to the xbox. I thought it was my controller and i got a whole new one to experience the same issue..Even when i have it plugged in it is still not syncing and the sync button
    on my xbox one x is not working at all.
  6. Keith.Ashley.Jones Win User

X-Box One controllers

Thank you Caleb,

Actually what I meant to ask was if I could use my X-Box 360 controllers on the X-Box One as I'm thinking of upgrading and wondering if I need to buy controllers too? Hope I've explained it better this time?

Best regards,

Ashley
Thema:

1. I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the... - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  5. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  6. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  7. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  10. I'm having problems with my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my xbox one s: Hi yall, I have an issue with my xbox right now and I don't know what to do. So whenever I turn on my xbox, it seemingly turns on, the light and sound played, but there is no connection to my tv,...