I’m having audio issues with my console.

Discus and support I’m having audio issues with my console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I turned off my xbox last night and everything was working fine, but when I turned it on today, it had an update and since that finished, there’s been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The-Scottish-Spartan, May 13, 2021.

1. I’m having audio issues with my console.

I turned off my xbox last night and everything was working fine, but when I turned it on today, it had an update and since that finished, there’s been no audio, (I don’t have a monitor with speakers so i have to use my controller) any ideas?

submitted by /u/The-Scottish-Spartan
    [link] [comments]

/u/The-Scottish-Spartan, May 13, 2021
  2. Fresh is Nasty Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

I’m having issues with audio cuts in out. Almost like I’m out of range.
  3. Krylo42_ Win User

Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

I’m not sure if it’s a controller issue because I’ve switched out 3 different controllers, 2 for the Xbox one and I recently bought a Xbox series x/s controller and I’m having the same issue, and I’ve been using the same brand of earbuds for 3 years ever since I got my Xbox and I’ve had no disconnecting issues or audio issues until recent months just out of no where. And when I use the tv speaker instead the audio is completely fine and I’m able to hear however the controller will still disconnect or shut off.
  4. NukaColaSour Win User

How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Thanks for the attempt to help, I’m not having issues with party chat, it’s all audio including the game sounding choppy
  5. Sherna96 Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I’m having the same issue with the same error code. Audio comes from both my headset and desktop speakers. I cannot turn off hdmi audio and it is very annoying. No one in your household wants to listen to you game especially at night.
  6. Christopher Duddy Win User

Xbox series s wireless headset connected but no audio

I’m having the same issue but I’m using a Jabra Evolve2 85. Headset says connected and the USB dongle light is steady indicating the headset is connected but no audio. Did you ever figure out a fix?
Thema:

I’m having audio issues with my console.

1. I’m having audio issues with my console. - Similar Threads - I’m having audio

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  6. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  7. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  8. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  9. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  10. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....