I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins

Discus and support I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cody davis5, May 17, 2023.

1. cody davis5
    cody davis5 Guest

I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into the game and I have no add-ons, no Dlc, Nothing. I have reset my console in the hopes that it might fix the issue but to no avail. Any advice? Is the season pass just non functional anymore? It's ridiculous to spend money on any game franchise as big as this one, only to not get the content.

:)

cody davis5, May 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the DLC/Season pass is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"

Once done, check your games and add-ons again.
  3. jawest78 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

assassin creed 3 season pass does not work

Hi Davics. What DLC are you trying to download? The season pass does not give you 100% free access to everything Assassins Creed III related. It will give you some, but other DLC will only be discounted.

You can refer to the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass page for more details.

Cheers!
  6. Hansford-C944B47F-B8 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

The season pass for most popular games is here to stay. I'm doing it for Halo 4, BF3, and probably Assassin's Creed III
Thema:

1. I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins - Similar Threads - I'm having issue

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  6. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. i'm having an xbox related issue

in XboX Insiders
    i'm having an xbox related issue: i don't understand it, but i've removed anyone following me from my followers, which is now displaying "followers 0". unlike friends, despite not having one person as a friend under friends it...
  9. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  10. I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x: My version of assetto corsa competizione says v1.7, there has been a v1.8 update, in which my game has not recieved... im do not know how to go about that. And yesterday 27/6/23, v1.9 dropped. My...