I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...

Discus and support I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having an issue on forza horizon 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried many ways but still won’t work fb29735f-f055-42e0-a36c-51a9b3313c59 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ytut Kiuty, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Ytut Kiuty
    Ytut Kiuty Guest

I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...

im having an issue on forza horizon 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried many ways but still won’t work

:)

Ytut Kiuty, Jan 12, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried fixing it but won’t work

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with Forza Horizon 5 on your Xbox. It sounds like you have already attempted to troubleshoot the issue but have been unsuccessful. One thing you can try is to do a hard reset;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try deleting your local saved data for the game.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons.

4. Highlight Saved data, select your gamertag, and then select Clear local saved games or Delete from this Xbox. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.

If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to delete any potentially corrupted files.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Lost save

Your save is gone i'm afraid.

For some reason Forza 5/Horizon 2 sometimes have an issue syncing with the cloud server,will get to 99% & fail.

If you had tried to sync it again it would of synced properly or given you the option to use an older save.

I feel your pain,i lost a save with about 150 hours worth of gameplay on Forza 5
  4. JandelRodriguez Win User

Xbox App PC Error 0x00000001 When downloading Forza Horizon 5

Hey !

Thanks for all the help but sadly I have already tried everything you mentioned multiple times and I’m still not able to download anything, including Forza horizon 5, from the Xbox app.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  6. Frankie fatgoose Win User

I have a PXN V9 Steering + Shifter + Peddle combo and it states for XBox X/S series. I cannot get the vibrating function to work on the wheel.

Hi Fernando,

I am having same issue. Xbox series x, no vibration with any driving game I have tried so far. Forza 6, Forza Horizon 5, Dirt 4
Thema:

1. I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried... - Similar Threads - I’m having issue

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.: My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m...