I’m having an issue with my headset.

Discus and support I’m having an issue with my headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My headset works in rust game chat. In anything else though, it doesn’t work. I can hear game audio but I can’t use the mic and I can’t hear other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coolkid2035, May 2, 2022.

1. I’m having an issue with my headset.

My headset works in rust game chat. In anything else though, it doesn’t work. I can hear game audio but I can’t use the mic and I can’t hear other people talking. It doesn’t work in fortnite, Warzone, Minecraft, or an Xbox party. Anyone know why/how to fix

submitted by /u/Coolkid2035
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coolkid2035, May 2, 2022
  2. Christopher Duddy Win User

Xbox series s wireless headset connected but no audio

I’m having the same issue but I’m using a Jabra Evolve2 85. Headset says connected and the USB dongle light is steady indicating the headset is connected but no audio. Did you ever figure out a fix?
  3. YourBoyPhil Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset (2021) constant disconnecting

I’m having the same issues with steelseries and razor headsets. The Xbox wireless is the problem 100%. It needs to be fixed or all wireless headsets need their own dongles.
  4. Fresh is Nasty Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

I’m not sure if the headset needs a direct line of sight. I have my consoles mounted behind my TV. I can’t find anything online regarding this issue.
  5. Owen_29 Win User

The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones

Ok so I plugged the headset into two other controllers and the problem still persisted, but I also tried using a different headset and no fixes occurred. The headset that I use for my Xbox works fine on any other device so I think the headset is fine.
    I’m guessing that the Xbox has a problem. The issue isn’t effected by what I’m doing or the battery level. It always occurs.
  6. NickBP Win User

Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.

Make sure you have updated your headset to the latest firmware, I know my headset got a update today to firmware 0.0.9.4.1
    Thanks I’ll check. But I’m pretty sure I’m on the most recent update:). Really hope they fix this soon!
Thema:

I’m having an issue with my headset.

1. I’m having an issue with my headset. - Similar Threads - I’m having issue

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.: My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m...