I´m having a weird image issue

Discus and support I´m having a weird image issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i´ve tried to do a lot of things like switching cables, tvs, and some games work fine but gears5, no man´s sky and tetris effect in my testing are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jose antoniolimonta, Nov 19, 2020.

  1. I´m having a weird image issue


    So i´ve tried to do a lot of things like switching cables, tvs, and some games work fine but gears5, no man´s sky and tetris effect in my testing are having really bad issues

    video


    I´m having a weird image issue [​IMG]


    :)
     
    jose antoniolimonta, Nov 19, 2020
    #1
  2. implantedwall14 Win User

    Dawnguard DLC Additions! (MEGA SPOILERS!)

    My account is weird though. I can't download things that don't have ratings and I can download rated M but not all rated M.... I have tried to fix it but it is weird. I think if I have a code to put in it will work though.
  3. Vardagul Win User

    I have a weird issue

    Hi Nathan! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

    Based on your description, it is possible that your subscription has been successfully renewed. However, there might be a delay in the system.

    Please try to re-log in to https://account.microsoft.com/ then go to the Services & subscriptions tab. Check if you are able to cancel the renewed subscription.

    Please take note that you may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

    If the subscription still shows as expired or not yet renewed, contact Xbox chat support for further assistance as they have the tools to manage your subscription renewal. You can contact them using this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    To learn more about the subscription refund visit this link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

    Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. supermario022 Win User

    Xbox enforcement action (case: 1411700981)

    Well thats weird, but i`m not able to because they directly close the file case
  5. DeniqL Win User

    Hitman not launching but only for one account

    Oh, that is so weird haha. I´m glad you got it working though
  6. Zero Divided Win User

    Having a bit of a weird issue

    my best guess would be to connect over ethernet and check to make sure your network discovery is enabled and that your network location is set to home, not public or work(as i believe having is set to work or public will change the firewall rules to block
    network discovery.).

    good luck.
Thema:

I´m having a weird image issue

Loading...
  1. I´m having a weird image issue - Similar Threads - I´m having weird

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  5. How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...: The question is in the title... 81af0814-cf8e-4e08-9e3f-200a04c12721
  6. why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting: I continually get disconnected when trying to log into Bingo. I was sent to this site. please help 28c21b15-5aa6-492c-beeb-67e028b872ec
  7. Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong: Hello I woke up this morning and I started my xbox and I'm suddenly banned from xbox live. while I have done nothing wrong and I have not changed my xbox .. why am I banned and the ban can be...
  8. Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...: Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856 01/02/2017 - 10:44:52 UTC ,Please help....
  9. I m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I m in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I sign in and go to. A ...: I'm in the preview program and I have the new dashboard but every time I turn my xbox one on and sign in and go to a app or game my xbox one turns off Please help f9e20c2b-a629-44ca-8059-b7eff3922bc7
  10. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...: I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag 7bc6b54b-127b-41fa-aaf2-bc8328df729c