im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them

Discus and support im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them, and now i cant even open my privacy settings in xbox live page. HELP ME... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niko Sarjas, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Niko Sarjas
    Niko Sarjas Guest

Hello, im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them, and now i cant even open my privacy settings in xbox live page. HELP ME

:)

Niko Sarjas, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Niko. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Do you receive any error message? Or what happens when you try to open a gift on Forza or when you access your Xbox privacy settings page?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. lildog21 Win User

Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game Pass PC )

did you ever get this fixed, im having the same problem with forza horizon 4
  4. Dash3012 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).

im sorry but why should i write to the minecraft support?

I am having Problems with Forza Horizon 4 not Minecraft.
  5. oshri bar zakai Win User

How do i fix "Error code: (0xc0000138)"

Hi im sorry for the understanding but i can download games but i cant launch forza horizon 5 i have problem only in this game
  6. Emil Aleksandrov1 Win User

Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed

C:\Program

Files:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.496.624.0_x64_8wek..\GameLaunchHelper.exe

HOW TO FIX? PLSS HELP ME!

I have this problem in forza horizon 5 cant open!

I have PC my windows is 10
Thema:

1. im having a problem with my gifts in FORZA HORIZON 4, I cant open them - Similar Threads - having problem gifts

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  8. i have a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have a problem with a gift code: hi, i just want to know, how can i get i my account a gift code, a friend from mexico send a gift code to me, so what can i do to get it 678cf6a1-1bfa-426d-99f9-97f526ffea76
  9. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  10. i have problem with a gift key.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have problem with a gift key.: hi. i have a gift key.i get from my friend.and my friend get from bing rewards.. now i want to redeem that.but it is deactivated. the gift : [Mod Removed]. how i can active that?...