I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

Discus and support I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YooNiJaR, Jan 30, 2023.

1. /u/YooNiJaR
    /u/YooNiJaR Guest

Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag but this problem occurred to me when i recently changed the consoles but i removed the old console from my account and xbox insiderhub app

submitted by /u/YooNiJaR
    [link] [comments]

/u/YooNiJaR, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Unmapping problem

Hi Volcannon,

Yes, you can rejoin after leaving at any point. It's possible that by joining and gaining exp so that you move up the preview rings to Delta at least so that you may get a future preview update where this issue is addressed and you can test it out for yourself
    before those in the Omega ring or not in the preview program. Beta ring previews updates before Delta ring and the Alpha ring, where updates are tested first, requires an invitation to join.

Either way a solution to this will more than likely be tested in the preview program first. News regarding what is included in recent preview updates for the different ring levels can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

Also here is an FAQ all about the Xbox Insider Program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

The decision to join the latest iteration of XBox Insiders, 18 months ago, was made to solve some issues I was having when I purchased
    a XBox X and couldn't find any satisfactory feedback.

Joining gave me the resources to Report a problem using the Insider Hub which I have used many, many times initially
    in the Omega, then Delta, and now Beta Rings.

The Reddit XBox Insiders Forum and the Reddit XBox
    Insider wiki
    for all things Insider related is also a great resource to help with issues and to provide information on upcoming update releases to the XBox console operating system.

Deciding what ring to join depends on what level of involvement you want to have with the program.

• Alpha Skip-Ahead – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates as part of a different future branch. This ring receives updates far ahead of General Availability (GA), with features that may not exist in the other rings.
    • Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window for the current development branch.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA release.

I'm still waiting for an invite but quite happy with Beta.
Thema:

1. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring - Similar Threads - I’m having problem

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  4. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  5. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  6. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  7. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...