I’m having a lot of issues with my series s. It will freeze during downloads…

Discus and support I’m having a lot of issues with my series s. It will freeze during downloads… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; lag during games, games or apps won’t appear in bar.and sometimes when they do I can’t access them, restart does nothing or takes forever and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALD0202, Nov 18, 2022.

1. ALD0202
    ALD0202 Guest

lag during games, games or apps won’t appear in bar.and sometimes when they do I can’t access them, restart does nothing or takes forever and then nothing works. I just got this one two weeks ago and have been having problems for a couple days now.

:)

ALD0202, Nov 18, 2022
  2. ALD0202 Win User

It’s all games and apps it’s connected to WiFi. It’s got two external hard drives connected and it’s plugged in to the wall. Did a reset last night so we will see how that works but I was having a lot of the same issues with my Xbox one before I got this one like two weeks ago
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ALD0202, does this happen with all the games you try to install on your console or only with a few games?

Your console, is it connected by Wi-Fi or network cable?

Have you tried any procedures in the console like resetting the console while keeping games and Apps?

Does your console have any external hard drives connected to it?

And also is your console connected directly to the electrical outlet or is it in some kind of electrical stabilizer?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try connecting your console to a different outlet and TV, but without the external HD's connected to it and see if it returns to normality.
  5. ALD0202 Win User

Resetting it last Night didn’t help at all
  6. FLMiles Win User

Video glitching on Series S

I’m having similar issues with my series s. Mine is only 3 months old. No purple blotches with mine, just blocky graphics and jumpy with screen freezing for a half second or so during busy action gameplay.
Thema:

1. I’m having a lot of issues with my series s. It will freeze during downloads… - Similar Threads - I’m having lot

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  6. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  7. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  8. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  9. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  10. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....