I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this...

Discus and support I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As above, when I turn on my series X the router crashes a full reset of router is required to get Xbox back online l. Any advice ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SargentBeefEata, Jan 19, 2023.

1. I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this...

As above, when I turn on my series X the router crashes a full reset of router is required to get Xbox back online l.

Any advice ?

:)

SargentBeefEata, Jan 19, 2023
  2. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  3. Dericka Win User

I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be great

Hi, I'm and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to connect your console to your hotspot connection and check if there's any changes?
  4. Dizzintut Win User

2 years and they haven't fixed this!!??

All I know is that the only console I own that has this problem is my Xbox Series X. I have no other issues with anything else. My phone, my roku, my ps5, my switch. Everything else connects to my network just fine. This is a problem the Xbox Series X has had since it came out.
  5. Kate Woods1 Win User

Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

Hi, I’m having the same problem with my sons Xbox series x with Fortnite has anyone managed to fix it?

Thanks Kate
  6. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
Thema:

I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this...

1. I’m having a issue where my Xbox series X is crashing my router. Has anyone else had this... - Similar Threads - I’m having issue

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.: My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m...