I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

Discus and support I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have decided to make my own puzzles. Have lots of nice pictures from many trips. Have made three at the expert level and enjoyed doing them. Maybe MSFT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolvingSphinx23, Jan 5, 2018.

1. I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

Have decided to make my own puzzles. Have lots of nice pictures from many trips. Have made three at the expert level and enjoyed doing them. Maybe MSFT will eventually do something. I refuse to buy them except with the gold I earn so just going to hang onto
    what I have and check every so often.

:)

SolvingSphinx23, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Beradax
    Beradax Guest
    Bioshock

So I'm guessing that there are no xbox reps that look at these forums, and I've wasted $20 on a game that I can no longer play AT all...if that is the case that I want my $20 back

Beradax, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Video from NAS displays 4:3 and not in widescreen on Xbox One

So someone at MSFT has seen the post now, so I'm presuming the continued silence is deliberate...

TheGreatestAjax, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Trippul G Win User

LOTS of new DLC available!

Ok...guess I'm the only one who was excited enough to actually post about it. o.0

These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along...
  5. Robo J22 Win User

Xbox Smart Delivery Physical

Yeah I posted this then found that and answered it. Ah well aha. Hopefully two forum threads means more attention to possibly get an actual solid answer from MSFT eh
  6. Croaker-AD8CC239-5A4 Win User

Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround Sound.

Its a conspiracy. MSFT did not release simulated surround sound on purpose. It is a marketing strategy. Turtlebeach and Polk headsets are ready and capable of simulating surround sound as soon as the firmware is released. The Xbox headset will NOT properly
    be able to simulate surround sound. So, to boost their sales they made it to their advantage by ensuring NO next gen controller headset has surround sound from the controller. The MSFT headset actually sounds pretty good and is way cheaper then the XO7
    and Polk (I bought them all). Think i'm crazy? If you read different posts you will see people saying how they are buying the MSFT headsets since there is no controller surround sound and because they are cheaper.
  7. KLRSKIR Win User

Xbox New dashboard Hopes

My guess is that MSFT will have their act together with security. ;)
  8. TheGreatestAjax Win User

Video from NAS displays 4:3 and not in widescreen on Xbox One

So someone at MSFT has seen the post now, so I'm presuming the continued silence is deliberate...
Thema:

I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

1. I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts. - Similar Threads - I'm guessing MSFT

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  5. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  8. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  9. I guess I'm done

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I guess I'm done: It appears I have finished the game with a little draw back like I blew up the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel which means I lost a couple of achievements Blind Betrayal and ad Victoriam...
  10. I guess I'm some kind of criminal

in XBoX on Consoles
    I guess I'm some kind of criminal: Hey, is there a place I can appeal my ambassadorship back from an enforcement? 307673fe-2a10-4f60-bbae-f63c5a289885