im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

Discus and support im getting threats from a guy to hack my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing bf4 tonight with my clan mbrs & this guy messaged me for No reason but to cause an argument for which i didnt want & i was inv to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sundance kid147, Sep 14, 2018.

  1. im getting threats from a guy to hack my account


    i was playing bf4 tonight with my clan mbrs & this guy messaged me for No reason but to cause an argument for which i didnt want & i was inv to a party by a guy called
    [Mod Removed] who threatened to hack my router along with my xbox account because i killed his friend called
    [Mod Removed] (who was the guy who was looking for an argument) & i want this sorted out NOW , as if my router or my account get messed with ,i will be taking you to court , as my friend WF1 Vettel has a message saying it was done DELIBERATELY
    by these guys who are in a clan on bf4 who dont like my clan . now you say that your an ENFORCEMENT TEAM who are there to sort out problems arising by other gamers not complying by the terms of contract, so i EXPECT you to ENFORCE the code of CONDUCT on these
    2 guys [Mod Removed] THREATING to hack my router for which i pay to Sky over a £120 a month & i WILL go to court with you if these guys get away with this or my router or account gets messed with as i DONT go looking for trouble & dont expect
    trouble on here over a game

    :)
     
    Sundance kid147, Sep 14, 2018
    #1
  2. Hack threat

    This guy on Xbox named [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] threaten to hack me I'm pretty worried about my account getting hacked because I just got a new 3m membership please help
     
    Charge Revoltz, Sep 14, 2018
    #2
  3. BigstickWRX
    BigstickWRX Guest
    Making threats to hack

    Today i had a gamer by the name of [MOD EDIT] make threats to hack my account and others in the lobby. Is there something i can do about this guy before he makes an attempt to hack my account
     
    BigstickWRX, Sep 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 14, 2018
    #4
  5. The best thing you can do is report the person on the console. Also, don't be too worried as many people have threatened to DDoS and to Hack me, yet nothing has ever happened.
     
    JACKSONBRO 78, Sep 14, 2018
    #5
  6. I'd just like to add that when you have reported the user, it's always a good idea to block that person too.
     
    StuartATrueRed, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. JACKSONBRO 78 Win User

    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

    The best thing you can do is report the person on the console. Also, don't be too worried as many people have threatened to DDoS and to Hack me, yet nothing has ever happened.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

    I'd just like to add that when you have reported the user, it's always a good idea to block that person too.
  10. Lil WheetOut Win User

    Suspension

    This Guy named ImAFadedMemory is blackmailing and threating to hack my girlfriends account, he knkw her name, my name, family names, all her old emails and passwords and getting her new ones
  11. Purple HaZe 098 Win User

    HELP ME PLEASE!! URGENT!!

    im worried my xbox live will get banned. i joined a game invite from a guy named cor and he hosted a hacked or modded lobby i don't know which. point is im afraid my account will get banned for an accident.
Thema:

im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

Loading...
  1. im getting threats from a guy to hack my account - Similar Threads - getting threats guy

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. Player threat to get me suspended from XBL

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Player threat to get me suspended from XBL: Hello, I have encountered a player on Xbox Live who's threaten me. After speaking with an Xbox Support agent, I was asked to post my problem on the Xbox Forums. (Xbox Enforcement Help!) Here's how...