Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

Discus and support Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I play a game On a Xbox series s, I’m getting these vertical lines going across my tv. I can see the vertical lines on my tv when playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron .1, Apr 21, 2023.

  1. Aaron .1
    Aaron .1 Guest

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games


    Every time I play a game On a Xbox series s, I’m getting these vertical lines going across my tv. I can see the vertical lines on my tv when playing rocket league and Fortnite and possibly other games. Could this be the hdmi? my tv is 4k but Xbox runs 60FPS.

    I’ve tried on another Brand New tv and still has the vertical lines

    When I don’t move on rocket league or Fortnite. I can’t see the vertical lines but when I move. It’s visible

    :)
     
    Aaron .1, Apr 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Aaron .1 Win User

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games


    [​IMG]
    I zoomed in for you.

    See the white and black floor are not connected. There’s should be long line going across
  3. Aaron .1 Win User

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games


    [​IMG]
    Look under the car. (Bottom wheel) you see a line going across
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

    Can you please use your phone and take a picture of your TV and show these lines?
  5. Aaron .1 Win User

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

    Hey Rostom. I tried 2 HDMI cables and they both also seemed to do the same thing where it shows the vertical lines.

    I also play call of duty and I saw the lines.

    Which hdmi cable would work for a 4k Tv but doesn’t support 120 FPS?
  6. Aaron .1 Win User

    Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

    I know the hdmi port area says hdmi 1
Thema:

Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

Loading...
  1. Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games - Similar Threads - getting Vertical Lines

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]