I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

Discus and support I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FentEmperor, May 25, 2024.

1. FentEmperor
    FentEmperor Guest

Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?

:)

FentEmperor, May 25, 2024
  2. Keith Oakes Win User

Getting spammed with hundreds of fake followers, what can I do?

Hey UNICORNx, I believe if your getting spammed by these "faked accounts" I recommend, blocking and reporting them, since if you report them Xbox may be able to trace the person.

I hope this helped!

Sincerely,

Xbox Ambassador Team
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Getting spammed with hundreds of fake followers, what can I do?

If you believe they are fake accounts, then report and block them. Enforcement will investigate and remove them if found to be fake.
  4. XCorvoAttanoX Win User

Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really?

So I get banned because I’m asking people to come join me as groups are intended and I happened to use the word “selling” to describe exactly what we’re doing which is selling goods
  5. Daft Badger Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

When you get suspended you can file for a case review in most cases,it's basically a appeal against your suspension,but you must do it within a year of the enforcement action being issued.

Despite what people may say,every report is thoroughly investigated by a person so the chances of being banned for a false report is practically zero.

You'll always get people saying "i as banned for nothing" or "i was banned due to false reports or report spamming" when they know full well what they did & are just trying to full a fast one.

Anyone spamming or abusing the report feature risks being suspended themselves.
  6. WhyPatrel Win User

False Bann!!!

It's a false suspension. So is that what we are doing here? I got banned for reporting a spamming troll.

Spamming profanities and racially charged statements.
Thema:

1. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do. - Similar Threads - I’m getting spammed

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  4. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  5. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  6. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  7. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  8. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  9. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  10. I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...: I was playing siege and this guy started spam botting me followers because I canceled him after I knew he was going to DDoss the server. I don’t want to get ban because this. Is there a way I can...