I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

Discus and support I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing siege and this guy started spam botting me followers because I canceled him after I knew he was going to DDoss the server. I don’t want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amber the Wolfy, Nov 14, 2022.

1. I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

I was playing siege and this guy started spam botting me followers because I canceled him after I knew he was going to DDoss the server. I don’t want to get ban because this. Is there a way I can stop the botting of followers?

:)

Amber the Wolfy, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam from this?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Amber

If you aren’t the one using bots to gain followers you should not receive a suspension for this

But I can advise you to change your privacy settings to only friends or no one to avoid situations like this:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

I’m getting follow botted

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You will not get banned unless you did something wrong to get all these followers. If nothing wrong was done, you can rest at ease. This is a known situation and you will not get suspended just because many people/bots started following you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

Yes, but you don't have to do them in one day. You can take your time reporting them. Just bear in mind, there will always be bot accounts. Whenever one follows you, just report and block it as usual.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.
Thema:

I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

1. I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam... - Similar Threads - I’m getting spam

2. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  5. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  6. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  7. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  10. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff