im getting ripped off

Discus and support im getting ripped off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i spent 180 dollars last month and still havent received nothin back in credits its almost the second of October i wanna know whats goin on with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GOAT Littlemann, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. im getting ripped off


    i spent 180 dollars last month and still havent received nothin back in credits its almost the second of October i wanna know whats goin on with my reward credits you guys rip me off every month its gettin old

    :)
     
    GOAT Littlemann, Oct 1, 2017
    #1
  2. fallensoul1
    fallensoul1 Guest
    getting ripped off

    so I had previously bought all the expansion packs for call of Duty black ops II on the 360 and I recently noticed that black ops II was backwards compatible. However, none of my purchases has shown up except for one and I honestly and super frustrated because
    I don't think I should be buying it again and it even shows that fact I own some content still.
     
    fallensoul1, Oct 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    getting ripped off

    Hey fallensoul!

    If you purchased the content on the Gamertag you are posting from, you should be able to locate that content on your Xbox 360's
    purchase/download history. If the content is there, you should be able to find it under the Black Ops II's "Ready to Install" list.

    If you don't see the content listed, it sounds like you may have acquired the DLC on a different Xbox Live account. If that is the case, there are two ways to access the content. The first would be to add the other account to your Xbox One console and share
    the content through the home console sharing. The second would be to re-purchase the content on this account.

    Hopefully that helps! im getting ripped off :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
     
    Miss Bijoux, Oct 1, 2017
    #3
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

    Here's My 2 Cents!

    I know im opening the flood gates again but how are we getting ripped off "People like to get riped off here, fine by me"?

    We are playing a game= fun

    We are getting credits= good

    We are buying free packs with credits= fun and good

    We receive various things= good

    Sorry im not seeing it. I'm not getting ripped off im having a fun and good time.
  5. P 0 E Win User

    Online gaming is broken fix it please

    Im sith this guy im having way to many issues and im feeling kinda ripped off
  6. jamie51 Win User

    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

    yes im good until july. bumbed that i haven't been able to get on for a week already. i feel kinda ripped off
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

    getting ripped off

    Hey fallensoul!

    If you purchased the content on the Gamertag you are posting from, you should be able to locate that content on your Xbox 360's
    purchase/download history. If the content is there, you should be able to find it under the Black Ops II's "Ready to Install" list.

    If you don't see the content listed, it sounds like you may have acquired the DLC on a different Xbox Live account. If that is the case, there are two ways to access the content. The first would be to add the other account to your Xbox One console and share
    the content through the home console sharing. The second would be to re-purchase the content on this account.

    Hopefully that helps! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  8. Kevin S.1 Win User

    Auto Redeem - 1- Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Did Not Redeem

    Im in the same boat as you guys! they are literally trying to rip us off!!
Thema:

im getting ripped off

Loading...
  1. im getting ripped off - Similar Threads - getting ripped off

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.

    in XboX Insiders
    RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ethey16 [link] [comments]