I'm getting mad

Discus and support I'm getting mad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Helllo, please fix the crashes. I lost 7 Bingos 1 Power-Bingo, 1 Powerball, x2, and I spent all my coins on this game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supergurkens, Sep 18, 2017.

1. supergurkens
    supergurkens Guest

I'm getting mad

Helllo,

please fix the crashes. I lost 7 Bingos 1 Power-Bingo, 1 Powerball, x2, and I spent all my coins on this game.

:)

supergurkens, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    I'm getting mad help

If your gamer tag is any indication of your activities while on XBL then it is no wonder you were 'hacked'. Actually you weren't hacked, you were compromised and it was all your fault. There is only a limited number of ways someone
    else can get a hold of your account and all of them would be the users fault.

-you willingly give out your personal information including e-mail address and password (this is usually for a higher rank, weapon unlocks, etc. in a specific game)

-you were phished (this is most commonly attached to sites offering free ms points or ms point generators)

-you were socially engineered (this is done via a person engaging you in everyday chit chat asking all sorts of questions gathering information about you to gain access to your e-mail address and/or password or both)

-you use the same e-mail address and password for XBL that you use for all your other websites/services. (you should be using a seperate e-mail address and password that you do not use for any other website/service)

Now with all that said, if you have not called support for your region then I suggest you do so right now. Have them start an
    Unauthorized Access Investigation, at which time they will lock the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. If you have done the above then you just need to be patient. Just like with real life crimes it takes time to
    investigate, gather evidence and take action.

Temhotabot, Sep 18, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I'm getting mad help

did you open an unauthorized access case?

if so

then wait

like police investigations these things takes time

ngocphi, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Temhotabot Win User

I'm getting mad help

If your gamer tag is any indication of your activities while on XBL then it is no wonder you were 'hacked'. Actually you weren't hacked, you were compromised and it was all your fault. There is only a limited number of ways someone
    else can get a hold of your account and all of them would be the users fault.

-you willingly give out your personal information including e-mail address and password (this is usually for a higher rank, weapon unlocks, etc. in a specific game)

-you were phished (this is most commonly attached to sites offering free ms points or ms point generators)

-you were socially engineered (this is done via a person engaging you in everyday chit chat asking all sorts of questions gathering information about you to gain access to your e-mail address and/or password or both)

-you use the same e-mail address and password for XBL that you use for all your other websites/services. (you should be using a seperate e-mail address and password that you do not use for any other website/service)

Now with all that said, if you have not called support for your region then I suggest you do so right now. Have them start an
    Unauthorized Access Investigation, at which time they will lock the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. If you have done the above then you just need to be patient. Just like with real life crimes it takes time to
    investigate, gather evidence and take action.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I'm getting mad help

did you open an unauthorized access case?

if so

then wait

like police investigations these things takes time
  6. cossa669 Win User

I'm getting mad help

It's more than likely you will get so me sort of code of conduct suspension after you get your account back because of your name.
  7. Kathy A. Win User

So I'm MAD

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  8. Kathy A. Win User

So I'm MAD

Hello bootyman2,

Thanks for the reply.

There is a filter for all orders you made in the past. You may want to try the filter All Available under Ordered within (see screenshot below).

[​IMG]

If that is not on your order history nor you recall paying for these DLCs. There is a chance that one of your family members has set their account as Home Xbox who had purchased those Downloadable Content. As per support article, Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store can be shared by the account who was set as Home Xbox (see screenshot below).

[​IMG]

Source: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

Otherwise, you may have availed these items in the past and you may need to seek assistance from the game support.

We hope that helps.

Regards,

Thema:

I'm getting mad

1. I'm getting mad - Similar Threads - I'm getting mad

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  7. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  8. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  9. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  10. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...