i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

Discus and support i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help with my system fae33b2b-2489-4179-84f9-908ba7d60d0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015.

1. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

i need help with my system

:)

LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015
  2. EZ Moneyyy
    EZ Moneyyy Guest
    I'm having a problem signing in.

Same issue. It tells me to test the connection. I get connected but when I try to sign into my ganertag it tells me to test connection again.

EZ Moneyyy, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Lord Tader
    Lord Tader Guest
    Cannot download update

Just to add. I'm after getting the update through putting it on from a USB but now when I test connection it still says there's a problem but without the status code and clicking on More Info, which just tells me to turn my router on and off, which I have
    done.

Lord Tader, Dec 17, 2015
  4. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

my connection tells me its a issue with my xbox 1

LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015
  5. PaMiChiC Win User

Issues with Live and Chat

Now I can't connect to live AT ALL!!! Very Upset! It keeps telling me to test my connection, then it says I'm connected then it kicks me. FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. UnholyxPsycho Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live

umm no i still get kicked off but when im on my girlfriends console im perfectly okay im usually wireless but ive been trying wired connection an it still kicks me off my console
  7. gldoorii Win User

I KEEP GETTING DISCONECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

I'm having the same issue. I can connect for about 15 seconds and then it kicks me off. My PS3 and computer are not having network issues. This issue started a few days ago when Live was down. Ever since it came back up it takes longer to login to my account
    because it tries to connect to live for about 45 seconds, then it connects and I'm in...and then boots me out. When I do a test it tells me that I'm connected, but Live won't sign me in.
  8. dSmCArnaG3 Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

I have a similar problem. ONLY when I'm connected through my router, I'll get kicked off if I sit dormant....sometimes as fast as a min. also when I'm watching netflix it will kick me off very often. if I direct connect to my modem I can sit there all
    day and it won't kick me off. running a linksys E3000
  9. EZ Moneyyy Win User

I'm having a problem signing in.

Same issue. It tells me to test the connection. I get connected but when I try to sign into my ganertag it tells me to test connection again.
Thema:

i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

1. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ... - Similar Threads - i'm getting kick

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...: I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app...
  8. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  9. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  10. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...