i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

Discus and support i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help with my system fae33b2b-2489-4179-84f9-908ba7d60d0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015.

1. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

i need help with my system

:)

LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015
  2. EZ Moneyyy
    EZ Moneyyy Guest
    I'm having a problem signing in.

Same issue. It tells me to test the connection. I get connected but when I try to sign into my ganertag it tells me to test connection again.

EZ Moneyyy, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Lord Tader
    Lord Tader Guest
    Cannot download update

Just to add. I'm after getting the update through putting it on from a USB but now when I test connection it still says there's a problem but without the status code and clicking on More Info, which just tells me to turn my router on and off, which I have
    done.

Lord Tader, Dec 17, 2015
  4. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

my connection tells me its a issue with my xbox 1

LegitLogarithm, Dec 17, 2015
  5. PaMiChiC Win User

Issues with Live and Chat

Now I can't connect to live AT ALL!!! Very Upset! It keeps telling me to test my connection, then it says I'm connected then it kicks me. FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. UnholyxPsycho Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live

umm no i still get kicked off but when im on my girlfriends console im perfectly okay im usually wireless but ive been trying wired connection an it still kicks me off my console
  7. gldoorii Win User

I KEEP GETTING DISCONECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

I'm having the same issue. I can connect for about 15 seconds and then it kicks me off. My PS3 and computer are not having network issues. This issue started a few days ago when Live was down. Ever since it came back up it takes longer to login to my account
    because it tries to connect to live for about 45 seconds, then it connects and I'm in...and then boots me out. When I do a test it tells me that I'm connected, but Live won't sign me in.
  8. dSmCArnaG3 Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

I have a similar problem. ONLY when I'm connected through my router, I'll get kicked off if I sit dormant....sometimes as fast as a min. also when I'm watching netflix it will kick me off very often. if I direct connect to my modem I can sit there all
    day and it won't kick me off. running a linksys E3000
  9. EZ Moneyyy Win User

I'm having a problem signing in.

Same issue. It tells me to test the connection. I get connected but when I try to sign into my ganertag it tells me to test connection again.
Thema:

i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ...

1. i'm getting kick off my games for no connections when i test my connection it tells me im ... - Similar Threads - i'm getting kick

2. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  7. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  8. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  9. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  10. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a