Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

Discus and support Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahSabol, Jun 25, 2021.

  1. NoahSabol
    NoahSabol Guest

    Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke


    every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and nothing works and hooked my original XBOX1 and it did not have these problems.

    :)
     
    NoahSabol, Jun 25, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

    Please follow what's mentioned in the link below to reset your console (make sure to choose "Reset and keep my games & apps"):

    The link: How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. HammerOFlames Win User

    Do games on Xbox actually look better on a full HD (1080p) tv?

    I would get a full 1080p Samsung HDTV becuase I have a sanyo plasma TV and I have my Xbox 360 e set on expanded,1080p,display discovery is on,and I have rgb.set I played all my games on my E and have jagged edges flashing areas etc including white colored
    places they get the worst / I use a rocketfish HDMI cable but still get jagged edges on all my games im very confused should I get a new HDMI cable or a new HDTV. And sorry for the bad crammed
  4. Philip1979 Win User

    LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4

    Think its glitched on me....its getting broke in half!
  5. ddabbb3 Win User

    GTA V - Jagged edges (Grapic)

    Hey mister Fizzle,

    I have only one Xbox 360(from 2009) and no other consoles. The jagged edges problem seems to be apparing without save game to!. But the funny thing is that i can run games such as Froza Horizon without the Edges problem and i know for sure that my tv is
    not the problem, so i think that my console automaticly turns of the anti aliasing for optimal performance without lag.
  6. Mustis XIII Win User

    Erased gamerscore

    It's all Xbox one games. I think it's just a visual glitch because trueachievements.com is still displaying it properly
Thema:

Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

Loading...
  1. Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke - Similar Threads - getting Jagged edges

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series s forza horizon 4 jagged edges