I’m getting great FPS on high res games like COD but Roblox is lagging why?

Discus and support I’m getting great FPS on high res games like COD but Roblox is lagging why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; High res games are fine but Roblox lags d1957fd2-59b2-48a1-bcc4-94f59dc00a63 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alversities, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Alversities
    Alversities Guest

High res games are fine but Roblox lags

:)

Alversities, Feb 27, 2023
  2. JohnClark R6 Win User

time to say goodbye to mw3

First off. Why does everyone say get Skyrim? I get it. Looks like a great game. But we are in a FPS forum here. I wanna shoot stuff.(with my M16) Luckily I am not having near the problems of others with this lag or lag compensation. I have 50Mbps download
    and 8-10Mbps Upload. I have not had any more issues with latency/lag than any previous COD. Spawns can get annoying but even with the Revenge spawn system I am starting to see the patterns.
  3. PAINT MACHINE Win User

A 21st century , multi bizzilion industry ..and STILL..

How you fare in a fps lobby ..

How well you do in a game like cod / titanfall / bf4 .

Lag...ping ...
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

This game....

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user=""]

^^Ive seen some lag and stuff with dedi too, just saying. It would solve the host mode though, but we know dedis will not happen for COD.

[/quote]

Call of Duty needs all the help it can get, and yes dedicated servers would not entirely solve the lag but it would help with so many other things.

[/quote]I like the idea of dedis, I mean I could play more COD with you and neither of us lag with dedis! BUT I dont think it will happen and I dunno if dedis can handle 60fps and all the COD stuff (unsure). CoD is what it is. A fun mindless, fast, smooth,
    FPS. If it changes too much, well then it wouldnt be CoD. I do hope for dedis, 60 or more fps, lag free, fast, smooth, great graphics, games, but I dunno if its gonna happen. :p
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

halo 4 graphics look crazy good

Why do people keep bringing up that COD is 60 FPS so much or that another game is less? COD and Minecraft 360 both run at the same FPS, for the same reason: they have less than amazing GFX to begin with.

I never notice much FPS lag with other games I've played (Dark Souls being the only big exception) and it's rarely enough to complain about it.

I'd rather COD have better environments and particle effects than an unnecessary 60 FPS.
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Gaming monitor

Hows the input lag? Thats one thing that i would def consider when buying a monitor. Esp if youre playing fps games like CoD.
Thema:

1. I’m getting great FPS on high res games like COD but Roblox is lagging why? - Similar Threads - I’m getting great

2. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  5. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  6. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  7. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  10. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff