I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

Discus and support I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by �� �������   , May 31, 2023.

1. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this

:)

�� �������   , May 31, 2023
  2. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

I’m getting follow botted

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You will not get banned unless you did something wrong to get all these followers. If nothing wrong was done, you can rest at ease. This is a known situation and you will not get suspended just because many people/bots started following you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers!

5. fartmasternuts Win User

Why is the report system so stupid?

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not be suspended or banned.
Thema:

I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

1. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this - Similar Threads - I’m getting follow

2. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  5. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  6. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  7. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  9. I’m getting mass followers for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting mass followers for no reason: I was watching Hulu then a bunch of bots with 0 gamerscore started to follow me. now my followers is at almost 5000 can someone please help or tell what I need to do ?...
  10. Please Follow Me I’m tryna get over 400+ followers

in XboX Insiders
    Please Follow Me I’m tryna get over 400+ followers: Add Me On Xbox YxngS#8705 tryna gain followers i tryna get over 400+ followers please make it happen!!! submitted by /u/GrandTall1838 [link] [comments]